Game stuck at title

goldinjose91

2 minutes ago, Daeone said:

hopefully the server will be back up soon. I think there's still people in the server. just the logging in thingy is causing problems

People said they've been D/C, and marketplace is down for them though too, I think everybody is off.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ya, i was wondering why those viridian valor stones were giving me nothing at all and i couldnt get past accepting a quest...  but the oddest thing of all was some people were still moving after this o.o  was till i restart the game from not being able to take things from bank when i found something to be wrong.  btw, 1hr 30min que times around 1am is lawls.

For me it was my 3v3 loading screen wasn't working properly so I left lobby , than wasn't able to see my guild chat. So I logged off and can't get back in past pin. I feel bad for Premium Members has been hell since Early Launch day 1.

2 minutes ago, DaeFea said:

Force Master :D Cause of the ice attacks *^*

I almost made a FM, guessing they're fun?! I rolled Des

2 minutes ago, SybilAzure said:

I've only tried the summoner class, I started today, love it so far.

Summoners look very strong for pve, can you only have a cat? I just watched their video, don't know too much about them

2 minutes ago, SinfulBlood said:

@Kozzzy For me has to be assassin at the moment, dps is real good but some of the dungeons are tough as hell, fighting 1 v 10 pvm is not the way to go and my play style is usually guns blazing so that doesn't help either.

Lol, I feel ya. Sin will probably be my 2nd char, I rolled Des and so far I can pull like 10 mobs and aoe them to death :D but we're very slow lol

1 minute ago, Kozzzy said:

I almost made a FM, guessing they're fun?! I rolled Des

Summoners look very strong for pve, can you only have a cat? I just watched their video, don't know too much about them

Yeah as far as I've seen it's just a cat, thoguh you get to pick the aesthetic of the cat.

Archived