Server down or crashed ?

Drakeos99

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HiloBoyS said:

So this has been down 2 hours ago and only a topic got created recently?

I was just in about 20 minutes ago on Hajoon and logged off of my own will, so no this ahsnt been going on for 2 hours now (atleast not across all servers). I just tried logging back in though and am now experiencing the loading screen like everyone else so it apparently got Hajoon now too

Just now, Heol said:

i told my friend that server was down but he replied me saying that he is still in the game ( poharan ) Lols  

Poharan is having issues too if u stay logged in and dont get lagged out the server is fine. Some just got unlucky xD like me

3 minutes ago, Aren said:

good thing I'm going to be going to bed. 

4 minutes ago, Nebulachor said:

I deleted my characters on the high pop servers to play on a low pop, oh the glory and satisfaction of joining the server immediately..

Didn't HAVE to DELEETE my toon to start all over again. Ahh the joy of spending $125 bucks for the highest premium membership!

3 minutes ago, Korene said:

Poharan is having issues too if u stay logged in and dont get lagged out the server is fine. Some just got unlucky xD like me

Yeah im also from Poharan, the game was lagging bad so I tried relogging and ran into the same issue as everyone else where after the Pin input the character screen never shows up.

Archived