Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

We get it. All you edgy kids who spent money on Master Packs and Pre Purchases on a f2p game now are mad because you have to wait to. Get mad when you have to wait 9 hours to log in. Premium queue is a joke that shouldn't even be an option. This game has been chopped all to shit so they can make money. I would have been glad to pay 25 for it without PremSub queue's or extra character slot purchase bullshit. Should have been a simple cash shop and that's it

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

isnt f2p anyway, on the screen you has PAYs user get into game so easily, checked it with a friend he reconnected to the game in 2 mins before 980 premium and 4800 peoples and i was waiting for 15 hours. wat a joke, non premium user will not play again haha ,

The game is free to play, they have to find their ways to make money and they got it making people pay 5$ to a queue that gonna get longer as the non premium one lol What i dont get is, people that supported em massively throught alpha, beta and spending money dont get even the chance of waiting less than someone that just paid 5$ for skipping a 10hours queue, making our queue annoying as much as the other one.

1 minute ago, Misato said:

The game is free to play, they have to find their ways to make money and they got it making people pay 5$ to a queue that gonna get longer as the non premium one lol What i dont get is, people that supported em massively throught alpha, beta and spending money dont get even the chance of waiting less than someone that just paid 5$ for skipping a 10hours queue, making our queue annoying as much as the other one.

A f2p game has a cash shop. That's it. MAYBE the option for extra slots for toons. But this "Premium" bullshit is no different than paying 14.99 a month for FFXIV or WoW. That's not free. It's hidden subscription with a TINY benefit that is being shadowed by the fact the more people buy Premium (which is what the point of leaving the queue's this long is for. For people to break down and buy it) the longer they are ultimately going to have to wait because those numbers are gonna go up and the wait is just gonna be there again. It's a terrible trickle down effect. Not to mention, they are technically making MORE money off the people paying the 5 dollars. As that option only gives you 7 days. Not a full 30 for premium. So nice waste of 5 bucks

Its back to Fallout 4 for me.  

I work in the day. Have kids . Can't be waiting  hours just to get into a game.

What i did play was a fun time.  Hopefully The devs can sort out the wait time. 

Will Try again in a week or two maybe. 

Goodluck...

What if the queue is actually a variable countdown timer? :O

Example 1 queue uses random amount seconds to decrease itself. As i'm staring the queue for a while i just can't help noticing that, i know it sounds crazy, don't take it seriously guys lol.

5 minutes ago, Lecruidant said:

A f2p game has a cash shop. That's it. MAYBE the option for extra slots for toons. But this "Premium" bullshit is no different than paying 14.99 a month for FFXIV or WoW. That's not free. It's hidden subscription with a TINY benefit that is being shadowed by the fact the more people buy Premium (which is what the point of leaving the queue's this long is for. For people to break down and buy it) the longer they are ultimately going to have to wait because those numbers are gonna go up and the wait is just gonna be there again. It's a terrible trickle down effect. Not to mention, they are technically making MORE money off the people paying the 5 dollars. As that option only gives you 7 days. Not a full 30 for premium. So nice waste of 5 bucks

+1 im thinking the same thing is like a b2p game, they show u at screen "PRIORITY TO QUEUE AT PREMIIUM" it just to keep buying  premiums haha

17 minutes ago, Sarie said:

I dont understand why NC soft staff cannot just go into each of the servers and just ban hammer all the spammers, gold sellers to make some freaking space on the really bad queue servers like Jiwan!!!!!!!!!

I can't agree more with this one...now certainly it's not enough to fix the queue issues but there's been no lack of goldspam anytime I've been in game in any server, and WOW, it's frustrating to think that these leeches are taking up even a few slots that others could be playing on.

That said, it's a constant battle, I'm sure they're banning people plenty and with f2p it's not hard to set up multiple accounts...and *cricket* it's probably cheaper to just have them pl me than to pay for premium just to cut the wait from 6-10 hours down to 2-4 to get in and actually play,

so far I'm still in queue. my number is 164. it's going a bit faster now though, as the premium queue has dropped. 

I'm sort of interested to see if i can go for a complete 12 hour block in queue before i get in game. anyone want to place bets. log in was roughly 10am Pacific, and were running at 8:40pm pacific (almost 11 hours).

I could deal with the que times, if it didnt just boot you at random when you finally get in. spent hours queing then less than 30 mins into gameplay it shuts down at random. for anyone on the fence about spending money, pretty much made  the decision for them there. along with many who will not be persistent enough to actually enjoy the gameplay and see its a pretty fun game. Alot of work to be done, i sure hope they are up to the challenge. Especially after hyping up this release

Queue Is nothing but a marketing scheme. They could fix this issue when ever they want to but notice how when people are waiting on queue the little announcement on the left. Selling packages so you don't have to wait on queue. This is a business. This queue BS will stop when ever they want to. Could be ina week or a month. They are just making money and they will make sure they keep doing so by selling you the "NO waiting on queue" BS.

I agree with the que being complete BS. This seems like a cheap tactic to get people to buy premium to shorten the que times. But what NCSoft is not taking into account is that most sensible people will not buy premium just to "try" the game. On the same hand alot of people will make an account and a character and come to the que seeing they have to wait over an hour and instantly leave to never return, because that leaves a bad taste in peoples mouth. 

I have read several rebuttals to this common complaint. They claim the que will weed out the impatient people, but the truth of the matter is that will just weed out most people. Impatient or not. People do not want to come home after working long hours and work only to be met by crazy long que times.

Why are you constantly bashing on NCSoft, do you guys not realize how big the playerbase is right now? Premium was an option to skip wait queue before they even knew that this big of a playerbase had accumulated. This game has been out for 3 days, you can't expect everything to be perfectly playable, calm down guys and just hope for the best.

Well I spent the 5.00 and the Queue time went from from 2700 non-premium members in queue 0-2 premium members waiting to, 2300 premium members waiting, 2286 non-premium members waiting so the queue is lying to non-premium players.

This que system is just GLORIOUS.  Already been sitting in que for almost 4 hours.  THEN, a slight hiccup in my internet, (didnt even phase a skype call) and the game quits, logs me out, and I lose my place in line to go BACK to the endd of the line.  From the LOW 1k marker, back to 3k.  They knew how popular their game would be, and yet THIS is how its handled?  They dont have anything working against the spammers which are absolutely everywhere.  And the "no wait que" doesnt exist either.  If they want to showcase a product they can make money off of.  Normally a 7 hour que at the start puts a REALLY sour taste in peoples mouths.  For example, the absolute trash that was Diablo 3's launch.  Started people off with a REALLY sour taste, then the game itself wasnt good enough to hold, and now its still one of the worst ones they have put out.... It starts early then just snowballs.  I do hope they fix this crap, because they are going to fail in the long run. 

More than likely that was a bug rather than the "queue lying", its okay NCSoft is utilizing there best efforts at this moment. As you can see, NCSoft employees have been responding and replying to players dealing with problems at a fast rate. 

Archived