Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Momar said:

i have to wait 65 minutes to enter the server Really !! 

u kidding me ? pls guys find a solution 4 this problem or otherwise people will leave the game 

The server is operating at max capacity. The only solution is to go to a low populated server.

Well this is pretty stupid. I came from work, and I'm waiting for about an hour now, the waiting time changing , from 30minutes to 40... I mean really, I wanna play 1-2hours after the work and I have to wait half of my free time to play, this is pretty useless... I know it's launching and all but really... you didn't expect that much people to play BnS? This game is awaited for quite long now, NCSoft , you shoud've know that this will happen with that small capacity you planned. I don't know I just don't understand how a big company like NCSoft have this kind of issue even after few days after the launch. Pff.

6 minutes ago, jeniha said:

why they put queue ? 

Because of their server capacity ( people connected ) is at max, so you have to wait that someone else exit the game or get kicked by the auto-afk kicker to play at it's place. 

I got on at 1pm today and was SUPER SURPRISED to find no queue. This is the first time I've been able to log in since Tuesday so I was pretty happy. My character almost turned into a freaking raisin standing in that water all freaking day.

Just now, Loliwag said:

I got on at 1pm today and was SUPER SURPRISED to find no queue. This is the first time I've been able to log in since Tuesday so I was pretty happy. My character almost turned into a freaking raisin standing in that water all freaking day.

Well yea, I also can log-in directly during day time. I guess it's after 5-6pm that everything get's *cricket*ed up.

5 minutes ago, TectyRO said:

Well yea, I also can log-in directly during day time. I guess it's after 5-6pm that everything get's *cricket*ed up.

Well yesterday I logged in at 11 am and couldn't even get in! I waited 12+ hours to try to get in and finally hit Number 98 in queue out of 3k+ non premium members and out of 800+ Premium members. I just quit and called it a day so you could imagine how surprised I was to be able to get in at 1pm.  It just differs each day.

I've logged in at 17:10 today, had to wait 5 mins at cinematic to log in, then picked my character and entered the queue.
I was placed at #30, I've thought "nice I'll play soon" but right now, 5 and a half hour later I'm #8. 
Are you serious?

0sGdK5V.jpg

2 minutes ago, Galadriel said:

There is a reason to put a queue. Any server aka computer can handle a safe amount of players at a time. When it exceeds, server crashes.

Hence Queue

I think he meant that there is no point in joining a queue, because you won't get in anyway

Lol I deleted the character I had on Windrest for the Early Access to avoid the que and put her on Wild Springs and got on with no problem, managed to get in whenever I wanted without having to wait..... just tried getting on now after the game has been fully launched and OH GUESS WHAT... I now have a 4 hour wait and rising. Both my character slots have chars on wild springs that are like level 30, so there is no way I'm deleting those to move to a different server..... guess I won't be playing B&S for a while now..... Black Desert please come soon! <3

You know, they could just extend the number of channels in-game and allocate the newly logged players to those channels and grey out the ones that are capped. And new channels can be handled by different server machines. It doesn't take a rocket scientist, nor a quantum physicist to solve this issue you know...

1 minute ago, MassiveEgo said:

You know, they could just extend the number of channels in-game and allocate the newly logged players to those channels and grey out the ones that are capped. And new channels can be handled by different server machines. It doesn't take a rocket scientist, nor a quantum physicist to solve this issue you know...

Or offer a free character transfer to new server

Archived