Queue is BS!!!

Testubebaby

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay so this is the official thread for any ideas relating to the queue right?

So here's my idea and before y'all start blowing it up and making fun of it, this is meant mainly for those of us that have been waiting for this game and supporting it (I bought a Master's Founder's pack the moment they came out with it in order to do whatever I could to hasten the development of NA Servers) since it's creation almost 4 years back. 

What I'm talking about is a "Seniority" system. It's like a consolation perk for those that purchased the Master's pack Pre-Alpha. So the number of people are set, it's not going to increase. And to actually explain it. It would be giving those pre-alpha players that bought a Master's a separate login queue. I know premium exists but as premium being 4 digits away from login as a premium user was a surprise to me. Granted, it MIGHT diminish once the new servers come out and they lock the originals but I'm sure there are users like myself where we don't want to go to a new server and start over.

Now it already happened on my first thread, please just respond to my post if you are supporting it. The reason it is on the forum is for quantitative data. To show the amount of support and demand for it. Thank you very much.

I dont understand you guys, you choose most populated servers and complain because of long queue? That literally makes no sense, im playing on ebon hall @ eu and so far i have encountered queue only single time, and queue was 300 people and it logged in pretty fast. This game is perfect in every aspect (personally) , normally with mmo's i go with most popular sv because alot of population dies 2-3 months after release but this game, looks like is going to have an active population for years, therefore you can join any sv you want.

1 minute ago, Navhkrin said:

I dont understand you guys, you choose most populated servers and complain because of long queue? That literally makes no sense, im playing on ebon hall @ eu and so far i have encountered queue only single time, and queue was 300 people and it logged in pretty fast. This game is perfect in every aspect (personally) , normally with mmo's i go with most popular sv because alot of population dies 2-3 months after release but this game, looks like is going to have an active population for years, therefore you can join any sv you want.

Ebon Hall is more populated than Starfall Crated (It was locked on launch day, Starfall wasn't), and I've had queues most of the time I log in, like 3k one last evening.

4 minutes ago, Tink said:

What's more BS than the queue is  the fact that you have to exit out of the game to create a new character and try a different server.

to what.. get back in another que just to create another character >.>

23 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

Okay so this is the official thread for any ideas relating to the queue right?

So here's my idea and before y'all start blowing it up and making fun of it, this is meant mainly for those of us that have been waiting for this game and supporting it (I bought a Master's Founder's pack the moment they came out with it in order to do whatever I could to hasten the development of NA Servers) since it's creation almost 4 years back. 

What I'm talking about is a "Seniority" system. It's like a consolation perk for those that purchased the Master's pack Pre-Alpha. So the number of people are set, it's not going to increase. And to actually explain it. It would be giving those pre-alpha players that bought a Master's a separate login queue. I know premium exists but as premium being 4 digits away from login as a premium user was a surprise to me. Granted, it MIGHT diminish once the new servers come out and they lock the originals but I'm sure there are users like myself where we don't want to go to a new server and start over.

Now it already happened on my first thread, please just respond to my post if you are supporting it. The reason it is on the forum is for quantitative data. To show the amount of support and demand for it. Thank you very much.

No takers? "Seniority" queue system for the ones that were supporters (purchased Master's Pack) pre-Alpha.

Well it is late I suppose. 2:27 am over here and I got to work in 4 hours. Maybe I should get some sleep. But then I already did sleep from 6pm to 11pm... Guess I'll requote this tomorrow night.

Why don't they just have multiple megaserver like how ESO did.  ESO had only 1 megaserver where everyone join but was put in a time-phase based on progression.  At launch, there weren't any queue because the capacity was really high.  So doing this, there would be less to no queue for BnS.  Then again, this would require revenue..

BnS time-phase can be based on channel so if a buddy want to meet someone of different progression level, they can meet up in x channel.  They pvp zone should be consolidated into one big server dedicated to pvp.  For pve, they should auto generate channel based on population but not too much that the zone is empty like how Tera did it at launch.

Just a thought.

Let me roll with this a bit...
When Aion first came out to NA and i paid sub,Collector's edition,NC-coins on release day not such thing as a QUE time...for heavens's sake even the CN version of Aion didnt have one hmm.

Linage no such thing and when COH/COV (City of Heroes/Villains) came out no such thing...(i don't think half of you's know of COH but that's what introduced me to NCsoft till they shut it down) 

I have supported NCsoft since COH days ( April 27, 2004 ) so please don't tell me am new to MMO or dont know NCsoft (generally speaking)

Its their greedy way of getting more money out of gamer's is too put them on que so till they break and start to sub. I just thinks is unfair the fact when i used to play Aion i had no que times when i sub or didn't sub but player these days are now suffering even being sub.

21 minutes ago, Clerith said:

Ebon Hall is more populated than Starfall Crated (It was locked on launch day, Starfall wasn't), and I've had queues most of the time I log in, like 3k one last evening.

Well, since i have day off i start playing from morning-to-evening, which means im logged in even before evening comes.

To technically explain whats going on, current population is just a spike, this happens to all new mmo's. Alot of people come in, alot of people leave couple of weeks afterwards. This is why they arent adding additional servers because it would be a waste of money after couple of weeks.

26 minutes ago, CatMaster said:

Congrats NCSOFT from 4k waiting now down to 600 non member waiting ... later Blade and Soul is a dead game. Keep up the queue part of the game ... nice going jerks

It's already 4am, what do you expect?

1 hour ago, Jefok said:

Let me roll with this a bit...
When Aion first came out to NA and i paid sub,Collector's edition,NC-coins on release day not such thing as a QUE time...for heavens's sake even the CN version of Aion didnt have one hmm.

Linage no such thing and when COH/COV (City of Heroes/Villains) came out no such thing...(i don't think half of you's know of COH but that's what introduced me to NCsoft till they shut it down) 

I have supported NCsoft since COH days ( April 27, 2004 ) so please don't tell me am new to MMO or dont know NCsoft (generally speaking)

Its their greedy way of getting more money out of gamer's is too put them on que so till they break and start to sub. I just thinks is unfair the fact when i used to play Aion i had no que times when i sub or didn't sub but player these days are now suffering even being sub.

I am calling absolute bull right here. When Aion first launched queue times were terrible! People would afk just so they wouldn't have to wait to get back in. I don't know what game you were playing but that was a straight up lie right there. 

this queue thing made me quit AION after 1 month including the super LAG  ... it was P2P that time so i maxed the month ...   I was expecting that Blade and Soul as F2P,  it would be different .. I guess i was wrong ... 

after my premium expires ... if Queue time will take long ... GOODBYE BNS

Anyone who complains on this thread at this point is either retarded or a Non-Premium. I play on the Mushin server as a Premium member and the que during peak hours was literally like 10 minutes, so no Premium members should be complaining about "long" ques at this point. Plus, give it a couple weeks and ques will go away anyways.

The reason for the que's is to eliminate lag spikes in game. 

Since combat is heavily reliant on latency, in order to reduce the spikes and strains, they use a que system so that the server can prioritize those actually in the game rather than the flood of people jumping in. 

The que will eventually disappear in a few weeks once it settles.

signature; 7 day's worth of premium membership, little wait times (for my server, less than a minute at any time), plus other bonuses. All for a whole $5! either pay the bank breaking $5 or shhh and wait like every other tight ass :D

On 1/19/2016 at 2:38 PM, Omniscient said:

This shouldn't even be an issue at all. They should've calculated the server sizes better. 

Initial launch always has about 10 times more people interested to take a peek than the number that actually ends up sticking around for more than a week or two. Once people see that there's really nothing special here and that it's just another Asian pay-to-win MMO with no end-game, things will calm down quickly.

Archived