Blocklist SIze

Lurkios

This is an F2P game... ya'all knew 50 wasn't going to be enough. Not even close to enough.

Please increase blocklist size to, at an absolute minimum, 600, though I don't see any reason it should be limited at all. An option to automatically purge folks only those who were both reported and blocked after 30 days would be fantastic as well, automate management of the list.

I second this, not only gold sellers but my server are now full of Spanish and Portuguese speakers. The Faction chat between English and Spanish speakers are just toxic. If you don't increase blocklist size, at least make a server recommend for spanish speakers.

20 minutes ago, Lurkios said:

This is an F2P game... ya'all knew 50 wasn't going to be enough. Not even close to enough.

Please increase blocklist size to, at an absolute minimum, 600, though I don't see any reason it should be limited at all. An option to automatically purge folks only those who were both reported and blocked after 30 days would be fantastic as well, automate management of the list.

I can get behind this.  I noticed that many of those I blocked are still appearing and it must have been because I reached some kind of limit?  Anyway, hopefully they will get the gold spammers under control in the game.

Archived