STOP IT !!

xCaptainTeemo

COME ON STOP THE QUEUING , YOU DIDN'T GET ENOUGH MONEY YET  NCSOFT ????  I AM ONE OF FIRST PEOPLE WHO HAVE  JOINED WINDREST AND NOW I CAN'T LOG IN ANYMORE CUS OF THE QUEUE  LIKE ITS MY FAULT TO PAY FOR THE OTHER'S HYPE !?  COME ON ! ..  WHAT ARE U DOING IS ANY GOOD NCOST SO  SERIOUSLY STOP IT  , AND YOU GUYS ! ,  DON'T EVEN COMMENT ON THIS POST  OR SAY HEY DUDE WHY ARE U USING CAPSLOCK OR DON'T EVEN SAY AFTER ONE WEEK EVERYTHING WILL BE STABLE !   ,, IF ANYONE WANT TO ACT A LAWYER JUST SWALLOW YOUR TONGUE AND GO FIND SOMETHING TO DO ,,  I DIDN'T EVEN WRITE THIS FOR ANY BODY  OR TO COMPLAIN .. ITS JUST A DIRECT CLEAR MESSAGE FOR BLADE&SOUL'S STAFF, EVEN I DOUBT IF THEY ARE READING OUR POSTS ! ..   STOP IT NSCOFT I REPEAT IT !  STOP THIS CANCER !  

I just... well I guess im sorry if you feel that way. But please do understand that its not just you have experience this :) Even us the premium users experience a 5 hours queue in the Head start XD

Will just have to bear with it until they do something. All we can do for now is something like stated by TS XD

1 minute ago, Etherstar said:

I just... well I guess im sorry if you feel that way. But please do understand that its not just you have experience this :) Even us the premium users experience a 5 hours queue in the Head start XD

Will just have to bear with it until they do something. All we can do for now is something like stated by TS XD

dude i swear They are doing it on purpose !!!  DON'T BE SO NAIVE ! 

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived