Exp Soups Seem Pointless?

Peekay

I have just been grinding through Quests, and a soup that gives me 100% exp for only combat when im constantly running from hub to hub seems worthless...and I cannot even sell these things. I am level 38 at the moment so I assume they are literally WORTHLESS at 45...what do people use these things for am I an idiot? Total waste of money from Duelist Pack I feel really ripped off.

P.S. Once you outlevel Viridian do the Valor Stones become worthless and that is why you can use the valor stones as currency for the Wheel of Fortune in Mirage?

Thanks!

I just feel like if I do NOT quest I miss out on so many rewards. I wish the damn things were simply ACCOUNT tradable so maybe on an Alt they I can support with money I can grind instead of questing. I really don't understand why you cannot trade within your own account, it feels incredibly punishing for people spending money on the game.

As an experienced player I will provide the correct answer.  XP soups are used at certain portions of the leveling process to significantly speed it up.

THEY ARE STILL OPTIONAL TO USE.

For example: 3 XP pots (Hour and a half) of grinding at Vulture's Dig in Cinderlands will get you from level 25 - 31.  Every class can do this.  It is much faster than questing.

Also, the extremely popular skeleton grind spot from 41-45 requires XP soups as well.

2 minutes ago, Karrosh said:

As an experienced player I will provide the correct answer.  XP soups are used at certain portions of the leveling process to significantly speed it up.

THEY ARE STILL OPTIONAL TO USE.

For example: 3 XP pots (Hour and a half) of grinding at Vulture's Dig in Cinderlands will get you from level 25 - 31.  Every class can do this.  It is much faster than questing.

Also, the extremely popular skeleton grind spot from 41-45 requires XP soups as well.

Then I assume worth it at 45-50 once they release? Can you recommend a spot for that content once it releases?

Just now, Peekay said:

Then I assume worth it at 45-50 once they release? Can you recommend a spot for that content once it releases?

We are several months away from the 50 patch as I believe they announced it in March/May.  Questing is what you'll be doing anyways.

Archived