Done BnS for now

MrHahn

These queues are really ridiculous. Sick of waiting to play a GAME actually. It is impossible to play at all, when i get home from work, the waiting time is just incredibly long that i will be still waiting after 24 hours. Ill get back to AION for a while, until BnS is set up properly with queue.. Good luck to everyone who is actually playing the game! :)

P.S. I had a chance to play 4 days only, and its a 3 days before free Head Start, i had Founders Pack and accessed game for 3 days and 1 day next day when queue was okay.. I know, waste of money just for 3 days, but i really wanted to try out this game.........

@MrHahn

You can let the game settle a bit, its chaotic right now but stay informed, they don't want to lose people like crazy they are working on solving the Q's

It shouldn't take long and it is asking a lot but please don't give up because of a rocky launch

4 minutes ago, BossTuff said:

Which server are you in? I'm playing in NA Hajoon, the most i've waited (peak hours 7-11pm) is 15 min without premium.

Dont get why everyone is complaining so much.

I am currently on EU-Windrest server and im lvl 30 already.. i have to start everything from zero now again :D

Took me a while to get to lvl 30, since im totally new to this game and dont know much... but eventaully i am hoping to get to end game and stream, like i did with AION....

3 minutes ago, MrHahn said:

I am currently on EU-Windrest server and im lvl 30 already.. i have to start everything from zero now again :D

Took me a while to get to lvl 30, since im totally new to this game and dont know much... but eventaully i am hoping to get to end game and stream, like i did with AION....

It's honestly so much better the second time around! I had a 32 ASN but wasn't happy with their gameplay style so remade a BM and have been loving leveling this time around. Leveling faster, smoothing, and making a substantially more amoutn fo money selling the blue drops this time around

If you want to play the game as a F2P player, then the wait times are just something you have to deal with at this time.  MMO launches are all the same:  The hype is huge for the first month or two but then the hype dies down and all of the population issues cease to exist.  This is mostly because there are a huge number of MMO "bounce" players.  These are the guys who frequently bounce from one MMO to another, and never invest in just one for any large length of time.  These players are typically young and just looking for a new experience.  It is the same at every launch, just be patient and the bouncers will all flock to something else soon.  

23 hours ago, TexMex said:

If you want to play the game as a F2P player, then the wait times are just something you have to deal with at this time.  MMO launches are all the same:  The hype is huge for the first month or two but then the hype dies down and all of the population issues cease to exist.  This is mostly because there are a huge number of MMO "bounce" players.  These are the guys who frequently bounce from one MMO to another, and never invest in just one for any large length of time.  These players are typically young and just looking for a new experience.  It is the same at every launch, just be patient and the bouncers will all flock to something else soon.  

I must agree with you.. i have played MMO games myself like that long time ago, bouncing from one game to another, but after i got into the Lineage 2 C4 and other updates, I stopped playing L2 after Interlude. It took few years me to play that game, then i went to NA aion since 2009 and im still playing some Arenas and pvp instances in AION. Not L2 and AION didnt had these queue times as i remember.. Left AION because of ignorant people, hackers, bots and loss of population and now i decided to master my skills in Blade and Soul, but these waiting times are simply not allowing me to stay here and play it like i did with  L2 and AION... Just saying ^.^

On 1/22/2016 at 2:36 PM, MrHahn said:

I bet that queue times will be the same, and it wont help much to set up waiting time... But sure, ill try it out if its even possible..

As a premium member I have literally sat in a queue no longer then 6 seconds. Going to one of the lesser populated severs is really the way to go.

Archived