Can I turn off the premium dash thingy?

Sadly no.. one of the reasion why I do not subscripe longe rthan I need... it really ... me off cuz it looks so ugly I just want a plain animation like all the non premium members.

this sounds weard reading it again. But honestly speaking I just do not like it as well xD

I was really looking forward to the premium windwalk, but the one for assassin is so ugly with those shuriken flying about (I've seen one that is really cool, it had fire so maybe forcemaster?). If we could disable it, that'd be great. 

1 hour ago, Pyr said:

I was really looking forward to the premium windwalk, but the one for assassin is so ugly with those shuriken flying about (I've seen one that is really cool, it had fire so maybe forcemaster?). If we could disable it, that'd be great. 

FM has ice walk, the fire one was probably something like a fire dragon, yes? I saw it and thought it was pretty cool.

Sin: Shurikens

Summoner: Butterflys

Kung fu master: Dragon

Forcemaster: ice  

Destroyer: kinda a red..stomping effect at the feet (almost like little explosions) 

Blade Master: Unsure of the effect. 

Blade dancer: Electric hands 

(for all of you who don't know) 

Anyway Yes, would be nice to turn it off and on at your own wishes +1 for that idea. 

22 minutes ago, Kitzu said:

Sin: Shurikens

Summoner: Butterflys

Kung fu master: Dragon

Forcemaster: ice  

Destroyer: kinda a red..stomping effect at the feet (almost like little explosions) 

Blade Master: Unsure of the effect. 

Blade dancer: Electric hands 

(for all of you who don't know) 

Anyway Yes, would be nice to turn it off and on at your own wishes +1 for that idea. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwoKJG_M5dI

Archived