End Game Objectives

DragonH

Hi guys how are you today?

I was wondering, since this game has only 45 levels, what people from that lvl mainly do?

Anyone here in the fórum that already reached that lvl, can tell me how boring or not, his experience is now being? What you do? How do you get gold? How do you entretain yourself at the maximum lvl?

Cheers

2 minutes ago, Akatsukii said:

An example of grinding is : there a special item that only drop in one place and has a % of dropping. So you who wants the item sit in an area and keep killing the mobs until it drops.

now that is quite interesting

6 minutes ago, Teiji said:

Do poh24, poh6/4, big4, dragon/ogres, faction daily. Get the best bopae, gears, and gems. If you don't like all those PVE stuff, then arena all day to get plat or diamond rank lol.

And getting plat and Diamond ranked gives what to you? pvp gems? weapon boxes?

Just now, nCode said:

I believe that's the definition of insanity :P 

Welcome to MMO's, where masochist run free with this shit.

It's a Themepark MMO.

Shit is fun for a bit, then you leave and hop off the next, or come back later for new rides.

Just now, Mikhail said:

Welcome to MMO's, where masochist run free with this shit.

It's a Themepark MMO.

Shit is fun for a bit, then you leave and hop off the next, or come back later for new rides.

It seems you didn't catch my drift :P It's something that Vaas says in Far Cry 3.

1 hour ago, DragonH said:

And getting plat and Diamond ranked gives what to you? pvp gems? weapon boxes?

For now, nothing but bragging rights or show off the medal (and improve your understanding of your class and other classes overall). Later on, when they start the PVP season, you will get beans when you PVP. Then you can use those beans to buy soulstones, costumes, etc.

55 minutes ago, Teiji said:

For now, nothing but bragging rights or show off the medal (and improve your understanding of your class and other classes overall). Later on, when they start the PVP season, you will get beans when you PVP. Then you can use those beans to buy soulstones, costumes, etc.

I heard costumes~

but seriously isn't the point of this game the Pvp?

2 minutes ago, YukiAyumu said:

I heard costumes~

but seriously isn't the point of this game the Pvp?

The point of any game is to enjoy it. For some, it may be PVE. For others, it may be PVP. I enjoy both aspects of BnS. :)

Archived