7 Days to delete a character!?

Annila

im pist i have 8 45's one on a server i no longer want to be on so when it said 7 days to deletion i was pist had i known that i would have done this way sooner.. im premium an my account is recurring with billing.. they need to help me out cause im an addict when it comes to this game.. and this wait time is is ole bullish!! period.. i dumped money in this game i aint trying to wait no damn 7 days!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎18‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 3:22 PM, gDarni said:

so i ran to this 7 day shit today... so thought, since i like the game, i will buy ncoins and get third slot... Now I HAVE TO WAIT 12 Hours to get the ncoins? so i cant play today, nice work!

aye I suffered this, I have found if u press Enternal Payment instead of through the game, and buy it from NCSofts Offical Website, the transfer comes immediately... I do pay for Paypal though, which seems to make the pay out faster though.

7 days is absolutely nuts. WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU ARE NCSOFT. Practically forcing you to buy another slot while you wait, or play on your other character. Most of the people in this thread know it's not about hackers, they have no reason to delete your character. I think 24 hours to delete a character is plenty of time at like level 20 or 25, not 15. Like a few people said an email verification thing would be awesome too, but 7 days? Ew no thx.

• 1 month later...

7 days is absolutely nuts. If you already have 7 other high level characters why would you need to wait 7 days. Only way is if one was deleting more than one character at a time. They should send you a email then verify you want to really delete the character then delete it in normal 5 minutes.

(great, my first post is a complaint...)

So yeah, same story basically. Wanted to redo a low lvl character, have to wait 7 days, not happy about that at all.

heck I like the game a lot and bough two more extra slots cause I like my characters and also wanted to play from start with friends who are new to the game but now all 4 slots are full and I want to try something new, but yeah....

(do note I decided to spend money on the game while I was having a good time. Good time = worth the money. Bad time = not worth the money. After this drawback I dunno if I want to spend any more on this to be quite honest as this may be a small thing but it does have a great frustration value. =/ )

You know, a good way to deal with hacks and stuff is to have a email confirmation for deleting characters that would otherwise have abnormally long delete times.  What they should do is just allow for a bunch of character slots without being money grubbing misers trying to wring our wallets for every last bit they can, instead of implementing huge wait times to encourage players to just buy new slots if they are impatient.

• 3 months later...

I know this is old, but a good feature would to have a 5 minute or a shorter delete time if the character is deleted from an authorised/known or commonly used to play bns IP adress, so if the game is pretty sure the normal user is deleting the character they can provide a shorter delete time. But to be honest this long delete time is a safe thing and really doesnt need to be changed.

Archived