still no increase cap?

Bjergsen

every server is on queue WAKE UP !

ONCE ITS A 40 MINUTE QUEUE MY TIMER WILL RISE

I'm assuming this is not a problem.

I know that afk kicker will help free up some space

lets talk big

what about everyone in the server is active?

runescape 2005-2007 did this

world 1-30 was full

they added 50 more worlds becasuse the player cap was 2000 to avoid lagging  because of their server strength

strengthen your servers make them dedicated

increase the cap

think about server merging in the future

maplestory is dying and they need a server merge ASAP

only scania and bera is full

broa the 3rd server is dead

only 2 server full of people means its a big problem

empty server has a negative impact on the economy

the price will go down because no one is willing to buy because no one is on

The point of the servers was not to cater to the people who have already played the game and made characters, it was more for the people that didn't get a chance to play the game yet. NCSoft stated two things, one which everyone doesn't see a point in, which is the introduction of 4 new servers to NA. They did that for my first statement. The second thing NCSoft said they would be doing is increasing the capacity of the servers to deal with more traffic. The only thing they did today was the first part, the second part I can assume will come later.

They game is going to have issues, and it is going to have long queue times at first till they can optimize the servers, which is not an easy thing to do. Give them time to work out the kinks.

Hey there! We did introduce some new servers today which don't have queues at the moment. It's actually a very complicated technical process to upgrade the server cap without compromising the integrity of the game. We're talking about it but the best option we had was to introduce new servers for the time being. We'll keep you updated as we make any other changes to try to make the queues better. Thanks for your patience!

13 minutes ago, AlmondPowder said:

The point of the servers was not to cater to the people who have already played the game and made characters, it was more for the people that didn't get a chance to play the game yet. NCSoft stated two things, one which everyone doesn't see a point in, which is the introduction of 4 new servers to NA. They did that for my first statement. The second thing NCSoft said they would be doing is increasing the capacity of the servers to deal with more traffic. The only thing they did today was the first part, the second part I can assume will come later.

They game is going to have issues, and it is going to have long queue times at first till they can optimize the servers, which is not an easy thing to do. Give them time to work out the kinks.

This is why people shouldn't pre order games for psz4 or xbox one because the game is not finished. they should of expected that tons of people will play

So person who copied professional e-sport players name (from league of legends NA team) tries to prove something. About what economy are you talking about? Dungeons, PvP arena and marketplace (place where people put things for sale) are cross-server. Which means at these 3 things all EU servers meet and same goes to NA. 
Like if you put item on sale on one of EU servers person from different EU server can see it and buy. Get your facts straight first then talk. Only thing about different servers are stuff like clans, world bosses, stuff like that.

Archived