Disconnected from server.(300)

EasleyRR

I got this disconnected from server.(300) error as well, it happen when im in queue and almost my turn to get in game, it's frustrating because then i have to queue all over again. but then sometimes i got  no problem getting in, so i have no idea what's the problem

A worthless error. I've never been able to play the game because of this error, pure waste of money. I've even redownloaded the game 3 times. Support ticket is worthless and takes half a day or upto a whole day to respond. Worst experience in an online game for me this one.

Got this error two times around 1-2am this morning (Pacific Time), and again at around 10:30am. At this point, I assume it has to do with Mushin server being unable to accept players due to it being overloaded. I'm going to try Poharan, but I have no confidence in getting in since the queue is actually longer than Mushin's queue.

... Though I suppose a possible reason why the Mushin queues are short is because players are just getting a server connection error instead...

i have a suspicion that in my case at least it may be due to a 3rd party providing wireless for the hotel i'm in.  Company is called innflux and you don't get access to the net until you punch in some credentials.

that said, it's only blade and soul that seems to be affected by this.

other info that might be relevant: im using a laptop, it has win 10 on it, its the upgrade version.  gpu gtx 880x 

i opened a ticket, but i strongly suspect that the problem lies with the hotel wireless provider at this point, and i'll only have to deal with it until Thursday, so if they can't get to my ticket before then i might not even be able to investigate the issue at that point :(

Archived