What's Your Opinion About Queue?

Loy

Hello everyone, im from Poharan Server. I have a level 20 Lyn Blade Dancer there, i started playing right after BnS launch. Well, i want to hear you guys opinion about the Queue thingy, is it fine with you? or something else? from what i see, the queue thingy waste alot of players times. Some people only have 2 - 3 hours perday to spend time for games, and they have to queue for 30minutes - 3 hours. Even the Premium members need to queue right. They need to do something about the queue thingy, people might quit because of the queue. So what's your opinion? Please be nice to this topic. Thanks mate.

My opinion is that people complaining about qeues for some reason laughably believe themselves to be more important than everyone else. The game is new. Lots of people want to play. You're asking NCSoft to make concessions, just for you, the apparently one special snowflake out of thousands of players. Stop whining and making duplicate threads. Just wait a few weeks for the servers to stabilize and you can play to your heart's content. Missing out on pixels isn't going to kill you.

1 minute ago, PotatoPirate said:

My opinion is that people complaining about qeues for some reason laughably believe themselves to be more important than everyone else. The game is new. Lots of people want to play. You're asking NCSoft to make concessions, just for you, the apparently one special snowflake out of thousands of players. Stop whining and making duplicate threads. Just wait a few weeks for the servers to stabilize and you can play to your heart's content. Missing out on pixels isn't going to kill you.

^ This

you're not wrong, the thing is, the queue system right now is, waiting 4 hours, watching sh1tloads of bots selling gold or farming in some random spots walking the same pathway with a lot of chars, and then you go take a bath or go for lunch, OH! AUTO-KICK-AFK HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED! go wait another 4 hours.

Thats a hell of a punishment for being afk when there are TONS of bots running around free.

It's grand opening rush and should be expected.  If you want to go to the store, restaurant, or anywhere new during the first week or few weeks, expect stupid long lines.  Wait a few weeks and the traffic will normalize.

Really, this is typical grand opening stuff, and should be taken in stride. It's inconvenient, which is why I usually don't watch hugely popular movies on opening night.  Or go to the new ride that just opened at the theme park.  It is the price one pays for being one of the first to do something new.  But months from now you can brag how easy newbros have it, that you waited in queue for hours....

22 minutes ago, PotatoPirate said:

This^

7 minutes ago, Thenkai said:

you're not wrong, the thing is, the queue system right now is, waiting 4 hours, watching sh1tloads of bots selling gold or farming in some random spots walking the same pathway with a lot of chars, and then you go take a bath or go for lunch, OH! AUTO-KICK-AFK HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED! go wait another 4 hours.

Thats a hell of a punishment for being afk when there are TONS of bots running around free.

i know that feeling xD

2 minutes ago, Infidel said:

It's grand opening rush and should be expected.  If you want to go to the store, restaurant, during the first week or few weeks, expect stupid long lines.  Wait a few weeks and the traffic will normalize.

Really, this is typical grand opening stuff, and should be taken in stride. It's inconvenient, which is why I usually don't watch hugely popular movies on opening night.  Or go to the new ride that just opened at the theme park.  It is the price one pays for being one of the first to do something new.  But months from now you can brag how easy newbros have it, that you waited in queue for hours....

yeah you got the point. but not everyone feel this way though.

27 minutes ago, PotatoPirate said:

Premium buyer confirmed. 

1 minute ago, Snack said:

I was 300th on the queue, got kicked from the game, then i was 1100th, waited till i was around 400ish and got kicked again, now back to being 1300th, what the *cricket* is wrong with this game

this is called *first month punishment* :P

Just now, Loy said:

this is called *first month punishment* :P

Yeah haven't gotten to really play since it launched and it had no queue times at random times but now, it's just crazy, even more while being kicked, i guess just wait a week or so and then try again

• Yaviey locked this topic

Archived