HELP!! - BnSCrashReport - Hardware configuration, the DLL...

Gutyzeera

Pls!! HELP-ME I'm trying to play since it opened NA server!!!

I could log into the game, but every time an error occurs!

I'll put a link below:

Error Image <<

icWZa5X.png

"An error ocurred in your Blade & Soul client.

An error report has been made regarding the status of the installed Blade & Soul client, your hardware configuration, the DLL list loaded to the memory and data relevant to other client errors."

PLS, I need help!
I'm trying to play since it opened!!

Looking forward to your help.

there are already multiple threads on it. no answer ive seen or acknowledgement by ncsoft about this issue that ive seen. the only thing they have said is if you have razer or asus services might cause problem but bunch of people dont have it and still have this issue

On ‎21‎.‎1‎.‎2016 at 0:23 AM, Gutyzeera said:

Pls!! HELP-ME I'm trying to play since it opened NA server!!!

I could log into the game, but every time an error occurs!

I'll put a link below:

Error Image <<

icWZa5X.png

"An error ocurred in your Blade & Soul client.

An error report has been made regarding the status of the installed Blade & Soul client, your hardware configuration, the DLL list loaded to the memory and data relevant to other client errors."

PLS, I need help!
I'm trying to play since it opened!!

Looking forward to your help.

BNS is my solution for Crash Reporter.
Upload Video card again (my card I NVIDIA GeForce 740 m)
NCsoft bnscrashedreport delete the file in the folder.
Turn off the PC and re-start of the year.
my problem is solved.

I'm having the same problem after the lastest patch.Happens to me alot in arena loading screens/after changing map/leveling up and any other animating that requires some loading. I am not using any Razer or MSI software,no other 3rd party tools active but only AMD radeon setting thing.Looking for any solution.

If you have Razor Synapse or something else and have disabled the SDK Chroma Service. Try This:

1) re-enable the service.

2) Launch the Game all the until you log in to you character.

3)alt-tab and Disable the Service again.

This Worked For me, Unfortunately you have to do this everytime you launch the game atm until the bug with the SDK is fixed.

4 hours ago, ARustedKnight said:

If you have Razor Synapse or something else and have disabled the SDK Chroma Service. Try This:

1) re-enable the service.

2) Launch the Game all the until you log in to you character.

3)alt-tab and Disable the Service again.

This Worked For me, Unfortunately you have to do this everytime you launch the game atm until the bug with the SDK is fixed.

I've been having crashes a few days ago and disabling Game Scanner and Razer Chroma SDK, both from Razer fixed it. But then today the game started crashing again. This fixed it. 

Hope they can give a final solution to the bug soon. 

This same thing has been happening to me since launch.  I would crash after a hour of play and then if I try to log back in I get every error under the sun.  Last night I was shocked because I got to play for 3 hours straight which is a record that I didnt crash.  I am afraid to go into instance dungeons because it always happens there.

I have a $1500 dollar custom gaming build computer-i7 Geforce 970, windows 8.1 etc etc.  I have done all the things they told to do in other threads like Disabling other apps( I DO NOT HAVE ASUS OR RAZER PRODUCTS, seems that is the only solution people talk about), I did all things gameguard adviced, I even bought a new SSD harddrive wondering if it was that but that went south because I had issues installing windows 8.1 on it and I cant get windows 7. I am premium member and would love to get in more that 15mins to a hour of gameplay each day.  Its so frustrating.

Edited by LadyGamerluv

where i can see the error generated? Ty

Seem that error is for manteinence servers, but why dont do they one message saying "apologize for incovenient but we are doing mainteinence" or something that and no the hardware, DLL error etc  for :(

Edited by Capkeys

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.upload.ee/files/5553432/bns.PNG.html

so far what i have found useful about this error :

1* try to fix/repair your client

2* disable your asus/razer or MSI app

3* update windows

4*disconnect PS3,PS4 or xbox controller (also dont ever use motionjoy - there is a nice tut. video in youtube for getting ps3/ps4 controller working better)

5* change your power plan - this is the reason my client didnt work, i assume :D

6*if still the error occurs, i would consider re-installing the game content with clean install - sort of last thing u would like to do i know.

7* and lastly if everything above fails, just bang your head against the keyboard and wait for the magical improvisation or hope that the dev's will help you:)

i hope it helps some of you guys and gals.

Edited by ShinDevz
better wording