BnS crashes when reviving

silentera

6 hours ago, monyetluthu said:

i have dual graphic VGA.. intel graphic card with integrated nvidia GT 630m. is it because of it that always crashing while attempting to revive?

I heard that for some reason it switches to your itnel card when reviving but there is a guy here experiencing the same problem having only intel graphic card so i dont know really. You can try running the game with options only to run on the nvidia card and see if the bug is fixed.

try to set your nvdiai grafik card as default. You need to set it at the Nvidia settings (right click on the Nvidia symbol in the tray)

I have intel hd grafik card onboard and a GTX765M 2GB in my Laptop and i dont have these problems.

I received the same copy and paste message after 20 back-n-forth replies. The problem isn't fixed because they assume something is wrong on my end. I cannot play the game anymore because I DC on any load screens. 

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I had the same problem and i found a solution for myself. (I have also Intel HD integrated video card and additional NVIDIA.)

1. Open NVIDIA Control Panel.

2. In Manage 3D settings I chaneged my global settings to High-performance NVIDIA processor and in Program Settings i chose Client.exe and select the same.

3. Changed everything in Video (Adjust video color and image settings ) to With/Use the NVIDIA settings.

P.S Sorry for my bad english.

Idk if some1 already responded to this but i had the same problem a wile ago.

Is because ur laptop uses the integraded card and when that is not enough changes to the dedicated one,most times when u reviving.

i did this on my laptop and it worked.i hope it help u:

-desktop>Graphic Properties>Advanced Mode>3D>Texture Quality set to Performance

And on Nvidia Control Panel u need to change to High Performance for the game,and if it helps try to set Antialaising off and other thing u dont need to make it run better.

Archived