Disconnect at dungeon loading screens

Istellia

When i try to go into dungeon portal the loadscreen always kinda makes game freeze and disconnect me from server....I know i can wait in front of the portal to let the stuff load but there's always a chance it'll GO and DO that STUPIDITY again i'm tired of this.2 hours waiting trying to do this and the queue makes it even worse.Like.Really ?

Same here. And Looks like it have something about the Texture Resolution.

I always got disconnected on Loading when my textures are at 5 (The Maximun).

If I lower to 1 or 2 I don't got this problem, the loading goes fast and fine.

So I presume this problem has something about the time you take to load the textures from another area or dungeon...

Hope they fix it soon... or not...

Even if i set all of my settings to the lowest i still get disconnected from the server. Ive been dealing with this problem since the third and final closed beta, ive sent in numerous tickets and i just get these dumb automated questions and answers. id really like to play this game but it seems like i have to build my own computer in order to actually play tis game.

Like a 50% Chance i will Disconnect every time i see a Loading screen. I went and got the Student bundle for the 7 day premium so i won't have to wait 20 mins to an hour every Dang time I get booted at a Loading screen in hopes the problem will be fixed after those 7 days.... Boy i boy i hope this gets fixed or i will have to stop playing.

1 hour ago, aintnojoke said:

Like a 50% Chance i will Disconnect every time i see a Loading screen. I went and got the Student bundle for the 7 day premium so i won't have to wait 20 mins to an hour every Dang time I get booted at a Loading screen in hopes the problem will be fixed after those 7 days.... Boy i boy i hope this gets fixed or i will have to stop playing.

me too. everttime i get a loading screen i curse and im like i got D/ced. 

• 2 months later...

Archived