Need some guidance please

AshleyZX

Is there a way to get dragon trade pouches without paying real money? (besides daily dash thingy since it only gives 2 or 3 i guess and is not enough...)
How can I avoid/kick leechers in dungeons?
How does the end chest works? After defeating a boss in a dungeon ANYONE can get the chest even if he/she never did that much, leaving the rest with nothing?  :/

How can i get this "gold" thing to exchange it for hongmoon coins??

PD: The paywall is strong with this one...

Okay, challenge accepted.

1. Only via daily dash sorry otherwise its money.

2. leechers are not really a thing, Plus they have to be nearby to get loot. I have never tried to kick a person from a group, never needed to in this game.

3. End chest works as long as you are within a certain range. People can bid over its contents. there is also a personal chest you can get from completed the kill the boss event most dungeons have. Plus a daily for the dungeon, that you pickup prior to entering.

4. there is a market for buying Hcoin from players with gold.

16 minutes ago, Yui said:

Okay, challenge accepted.

1. Only via daily dash sorry otherwise its money.

2. leechers are not really a thing, Plus they have to be nearby to get loot. I have never tried to kick a person from a group, never needed to in this game.

3. End chest works as long as you are within a certain range. People can bid over its contents. there is also a personal chest you can get from completed the kill the boss event most dungeons have. Plus a daily for the dungeon, that you pickup prior to entering.

4. there is a market for buying Hcoin from players with gold.

Awesome! Thanks :D

I still don't know how to bid at dungeons or how it works exactly but im sure i will get to it and i think it would be better if every single person gets their own end chest and money
AND i still can't believe that we can't get rid of outfits that we will never use that waste VALUABLE space of our very limited inventory.
Its getting very hard to give a good opinion about this the game for such first impression...

13 hours ago, AshleyZX said:

Awesome! Thanks :D

I still don't know how to bid at dungeons or how it works exactly but im sure i will get to it and i think it would be better if every single person gets their own end chest and money
AND i still can't believe that we can't get rid of outfits that we will never use that waste VALUABLE space of our very limited inventory.
Its getting very hard to give a good opinion about this the game for such first impression...

Bidding works by just clicking the bid button or by typing in an amount you want to pay for the item. If you win, the gold is split between the other members of the party, if you lose, you receive a part of the winning bid amount. I say gold but it could be copper, silver or gold.

On 22/1/2016 at 1:40 AM, jetah said:

Bidding works by just clicking the bid button or by typing in an amount you want to pay for the item. If you win, the gold is split between the other members of the party, if you lose, you receive a part of the winning bid amount. I say gold but it could be copper, silver or gold.

Thanks, everything is clear now  :D

On 1/23/2016 at 0:41 PM, AshleyZX said:

Thanks, everything is clear now  :D

No problem.

I'd suggest you have a cap in mind before bidding on items. and stick with that amount. Watch for bid trolls, they'll inflate the number while people are just pressing Y.

23 hours ago, jetah said:

No problem.

I'd suggest you have a cap in mind before bidding on items. and stick with that amount. Watch for bid trolls, they'll inflate the number while people are just pressing Y.

Ya, a friend told me that since day one, but thanks  xD

Archived