Brazilians becoming a bit of an issue?

Savara

Just now, Mayah said:

Believe me, I think I speak for the majority of Brazilians, we'd love to have a server for ourselves because also hate the prejudice of you

Some people just don't understand that there are more countries out there than the US, and we foreigners don't always get our own MMO servers.

If you want the international players gone, tell NCSoft to make more international servers.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, YouckFouu said:

Yeahhh

Lets build a wall

Like I said, not a lot of good reasons - as disgusting as it is, we have a presidential candidate whose platform is essentially 'screw anything south of Texas'. The language barrier has long bothered US citizens, though, and even without the racism aspect you'd lose a lot of the NA playerbase simply because of this. Being multilingual in the US isn't a problem, so long as you're not rude about it - and speaking a language those around you don't understand [without asking] is considered highly rude. 

I mean, bottom line is I understand these servers to be NA servers to begin with. NA. NORTH American. Why are South Americans even on it [in such numbers] in the first place? 

Its funny how some players don't stand to see another language on chat, every spam should be block like i did with the 'buy cash' spam doesn't take much time to block them.
Some of you may have played the russian server and have you guys spoke the russian language? srsly the spam of 'hue hue' is really annoying but mention ipblock because of that? for real?

Just now, Sheiki said:

Am I like the only person that doesn't have a problem with Brazilians or other languages? I start picking up on other languages just so I'd have more people to work with and it fosters more friendships. I at least will try to learn the basics. A lot of you just sound so entitled.

No, seriously. We're the entitled ones?

There's two people. One speaks English. One speaks Portuguese.

Neither will learn the language of the other.

But the English speaker is entitled even though it's an English speaking server?

I'd say the BR flooding the chat with a foreign language and refusing to speak in the server's intended language is the entitled one.

1 minute ago, WoozyJr said:

This is an example of a "Hue Br"

Translating this: "Also shut up son of a ....., trash, gay" lol

This is the kind of person that ruins the chat.

I was just kidding, Im from Argentina so I know every Brazilian swearing. Dont get so mad guys 8)

Also you should learn something, and dont call every foreign language, 'Brazilian' or 'Mexican' I'm sure you dont know the difference lmao

9 minutes ago, Yudee said:

Saludos desde Mexico

Muy bien! Dedonde eres en Mexico? No me importa que piensas. 

My Spanish isn't the best, but people at least get the gist of what I'm saying.  If I'm not sure, I'll go look up verbs, conjugations, etc.

2 minutes ago, MadMage said:

Like I said, not a lot of good reasons - as disgusting as it is, we have a presidential candidate whose platform is essentially 'screw anything south of Texas'. The language barrier has long bothered US citizens, though, and even without the racism aspect you'd lose a lot of the NA playerbase simply because of this. Being multilingual in the US isn't a problem, so long as you're not rude about it - and speaking a language those around you don't understand [without asking] is considered highly rude. 

I mean, bottom line is I understand these servers to be NA servers to begin with. NA. NORTH American. Why are South Americans even on it [in such numbers] in the first place? 

apparently it is profitable to have Brazilians in server...

Think about that, we come to a US server to spend money.... how crazy is that?

18 minutes ago, Pendoray said:

I don't know about IP blocking Brazil, I think that should be the last resort honestly. But at the very least, something needs to be done about it. Spamming insults in Portuguese and hueing like a retard is very bad for the game environment. Maybe they should implement a 'hue' detector that automatically bans you from the chat for 72 hours everytime you "hue"? xP

You and the opening post are completely deluded with this whole "common decency" talk, if you are so decent then do what you are telling other people to do yourself. Learn Portuguese. I mean wow you deserve a cookie for not speaking a word of English on the Korean servers, I mean because that's what makes you a decent human... Right... If you yourself did things a certain way, good for you, so are you just bragging how about how much of a decent human being you are compared to the BRs? Or are you literally just jamming words into your keyboard to have the last say? Honestly, I can care less if you have the last say, because at this point I'm convinced whatever I say won't drill into that think skull of yours. And mind you, the reason I am trying to is solely because of you deciding to personally reply to me, so if I know you are just going to continuously argue that whole "I gotta have the last say" BS, its all yours kiddo.

This topic and the people posting here are pathetic, ridiculous, i'm impressed with such ignorance, wow.
I've been playing on Jiwan since day 1, and everywhere all you see is the funny jokes about "Jiwan the unofficial BR and RP server", and in the reality you have 100000000 more times people complaining or making fun about unexisting ghost RP players that just do their thing quietly, or "BR spamm" on chat, that NEVER happened, they simply ask a question or two for a minute or two on the faction chat (I'm blue, can't vouch for red) and you are SO bothered that you had to come to the official forums to report the "issue" because:

OH MY GOD I'M THE SUPREME AMERICAN YOU SHALL NOT USE A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE THAN MY SUPREME ENGLISH IN FRONT OF ME IN THIS PUBLIC CHAT, THIS NEEDS TO END.

What in the actual !@#$ man? 
Yeah I really hope NCSoft will look into banning, these people who are being extremely racist to the brazilian population that have being doing nothing wrong beside using the PUBLIC chat for a couple of minutes every once in a while, those people should get banned.
You're just making yourself look like a joke, maybe you should tattoo some nazi sh!@# on your chest, cuz that's how you're acting like.

This thread = pure xenophobia.

They can't create a server for every single language in the world just because you can't participate in a conversation not meant for you, if it bothers you that much just switch out of Jiwan.

First of all sorry for the mistakes, I'm learning English. I'm from Brazil, and here do not have many options mmorpg. Open a dedicated server for BR would be good for everyone. Block IP Brazilians would not be fair if only a portion of them flood the chat. We live in a third world country, poor, no education and corrupt. If the NSOFT not open a dedicated server for Brazilians. Please be more educated. If you do not like to see words in Portuguese why not understand? Just lock it. 

1 minute ago, usedtoplayCS said:

You and the opening post are completely deluded with this whole "common decency" talk, if you are so decent then do what you are telling other people to do yourself. Learn Portuguese. I mean wow you deserve a cookie for not speaking a word of English on the Korean servers, I mean because that's what makes you a decent human... Right... If you yourself did things a certain way, good for you, so are you just bragging how about how much of a decent human being you are compared to the BRs? Or are you literally just jamming words into your keyboard to have the last say? Honestly, I can care less if you have the last say, because at this point I'm convinced whatever I say won't drill into that think skull of yours. And mind you, the reason I am trying to is solely because of you deciding to personally reply to me, so if I know you are just going to continuously argue that whole "I gotta have the last say" BS, its all yours kiddo.

We're deluded? Lighten up dude. Most of my posts aren't even that serious but you keep pulling nonsense out of them that I didn't even say. lol. You've literally twisted everything I've said and it's really ugly to watch. Calm yourself and quit trying to be a keyboard warrior.

You're not going to pick up any BR chicks here, dude.

3 minutes ago, Don Blacksheep said:

This topic and the people posting here are pathetic, ridiculous, i'm impressed with such ignorance, wow.
I've been playing on Jiwan since day 1, and everywhere all you see is the funny jokes about "Jiwan the unofficial BR and RP server", and in the reality you have 100000000 more times people complaining or making fun about unexisting ghost RP players that just do their thing quietly, or "BR spamm" on chat, that NEVER happened, they simply ask a question or two for a minute or two on the faction chat (I'm blue, can't vouch for red) and you are SO bothered that you had to come to the official forums to report the "issue" because:

OH MY GOD I'M THE SUPREME AMERICAN YOU SHALL NOT USE A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE THAN MY SUPREME ENGLISH IN FRONT OF ME IN THIS PUBLIC CHAT, THIS NEEDS TO END.

What in the actual !@#$ man? 
Yeah I really hope NCSoft will look into banning, these people who are being extremely racist to the brazilian population that have being doing nothing wrong beside using the PUBLIC chat for a couple of minutes every once in a while, those people should get banned.
You're just making yourself look like a joke, maybe you should tattoo some nazi sh!@# on your chest, cuz that's how you're acting like.

You're wrong :)

z6KsiZQ.jpg

1 minute ago, Odysseus said:

First of all sorry for the mistakes, I'm learning English. I'm from Brazil, and here do not have many options mmorpg. Open a dedicated server for BR would be good for everyone. Block IP Brazilians would not be fair if only a portion of them flood the chat. We live in a third world country, poor, no education and corrupt. If the NSOFT not open a dedicated server for Brazilians. Please be more educated. If you do not like to see words in Portuguese why not understand? Just lock it. 

gringos ta muito angry mano

I like how everyone who is all for the Brs speaking how they please think everyone against it is American.. Ha

Look at some of the people on thread who think they're entitled to their own Br server when it's actually not. Some of the replies on here is making you guys look pretty ignorant :3

That's why, I, as a Brazilian player, i avoided Jiwan server, i knew that the Brazilian community had choosen this server to play, and as i don't like to come on forum and face up with threads like that.

I do understand that many brazilians(80% maybe) can't speak english, but they could at least use "whisper" to communicate with their friends or whatever and not spam faction/global chat with shits like "hue hue hue br br br", because it's what they do, and it *cricket* off people, not only NA players, some Brazilians like me and my friends also hate that kind of attitude.

Maybe an IP Block isn't a solution, because there has many players that play serious and do a lot of effort to communicate with the main community of the game.

Maybe make 2 servers and point it as the Official South American server, also if possible host it in Florida(we have better latency there), it would not the problem 100%, but would help a lot.

That's my 2 cents....

wow didn't expect this thread explode when i saw few hours ago. BR are everywhere and they always speak Portuguese they don't care about the others.
I'm not BR but i understand Portuguese, Spanish and a bit of french(can only read). huehuehuehuehuehu morde es numero uno.

You should all learn new language, try Portuguese(6th spoken language in the world!) is a bit hard because grammar but will be fun.

Just now, WoozyJr said:

You're wrong :)

z6KsiZQ.jpg

Nah man, i'm not wrong, I have a lot of free time (yay) until next month and i'm playing this game 16 hours a day, and I know what I see. 
You are showing me a screen shot of two people spamming, let me teach you how adults solve it:
You right click their name, and usually MMOS will have a function called "Block", you click on it, and they're blocked on your chat, get it kid? 

Archived