Waiting Queue

Nosferatu

So I don't know about the rest of you people but I think there should be a seniority concept even to the premium memberships for login queues. I mean the ones that purchased a Master Founders pack the moment it became available in hopes to further hasten the process of building up NA servers were the ones that REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME. I did the same, and I was a part of the Alpha and Beta Testing. I love this game, day in and day out. Honestly, it keeps me sane. So when I have to wait to play a game that I really want to but all these free players that (even when I offered and have many beta keys) just waited saying "oh I'm just going to wait until comes out, I ain't going to pay for some game" are filling up the servers, it kind of makes me irritated..

Even now, as I type this topic from 11:40 pm, I don't know if it's the newly implemented AFK Auto-Kick but my client just closed on its own while I was WAITING IN LINE... I'm premium. I support this game as it is one of my only hobbies apart from reading mangas and watching anime and sleeping. I work just to support my hobbies,, always have and always will. But I really believe there should be a seniority system even among premium users. What about all our devotion and support that these other people never had or gave? Like, I want to play. And I can't. And if I switch characters, I have to wait again.. 

Also, I understand why but I feel that the caps should have stayed in place while the new servers are being created. I wanted to play in Mushin, I really did. But when we first released for the Beta from the Alpha, OMG the waiting was ridiculous. And I remembered that, so during Name Reservation I picked Poharan as my new home. I love her btw (I've never seen her cutscenes or even done the dungeon but I gots her posterd, mousepad, & wall scrolls all over my room), but I believed her to be pretty popular. My belief was right when Poharan Server became Mushin Server #2... 11:51 pm and my estimated time from 10 minutes went UP to 12... >>

Anyways I think they should implement a seniority system for those of us who have been here the whole time. It shouldn't be hard for them to look up whose accounts have been active and in use during those times right? Like a log or something considering that some information on the servers were not deleted during the wipe? Don't get me wrong though, even if they don't do this I will still be here even until nitty gritty end comes to pass. I always have and always will love and support Blade & Soul. But there has to be people out there that feel the same as I do. I didn't hop on the hype train to play this game. I found it on the internet 3-4 years ago when I was looking for a new game to dedicate myself to. I didn't want to WoW like the rest of my friends and I was growing tired of DotA. Game consoles were nice but they lacked community. I just feel that we, the ones who waited, deserve a little something more (idk maybe I'm being just a selfish brat??).

Well if thats the case i want priority cause ive played the betas and bought a founders pack (initiate which gave fk all) also i want to have all 7 character slots unlocked for me and i want 365 days of prem......

See where this is going? NC dosent care how long youve played all they care about is how much $$$ u spend from what ive gathered so far they dont really care about their players like its even worse then Aeria Games if u know them. So all in all were all in pretty much the same boat although on different parts of the boat.

Wow aren't you entitled....  

I'm sorry but this whole post just sounds like a spoiled brat. Many of us 'free players' don't have the money to drop on a game, why we play a free game. Many signed up to play beta but like me and my husband who have 10+ years with NCsoft neither of us got codes. 

Oh dear god you have to wait 12 whole minutes!!! I've been in a que of some sort since 4 pm and it's midnight. I wait in que for hours just to DC 5 minutes later and back into the line. 

No offence but get off your high horse and just suck it up for a little bit. 

High Horse? Um I work to pay for my bills. Games being a part of it. Some families buy an Xbox One or PS4, other families play MMORPGs like WoW. In the end, you pay for your entertainment. That's what pretty much what games are for, to give you a break from the normal daily routine. The quality of your experience depends on you. I pay for my games because I want the best. Reality doesn't suit me much. I go to work at 5 am every morning until around 7 pm every night including weekends, this is the first time I have had this much time off. But again, I like enjoying myself, so I am going to spend my money if that's what it takes for me to heighten my gaming experience. "Spoiled" usually pertains to an individual who has been spoon-fed and given everything they ever wanted without having to work for it. I on the other hand have had most of anything I had taken from me and had to work for it myself.

And yes, 12 minutes is a while. Let's see, if I have three characters I want to play and depending on whatever scenario occurs and I want to log onto a different character (to mail a weapon or accessory, maybe send ingredients, etc.) that's 12 minutes. So from beginning of playing that would be a hypothetical 24 minutes. But I only logged onto the 2nd Character for a brief trade, so I am going to log back onto my 1st character. Another 12 minutes, so that totals to be around 36 minutes so far. But then my friend calls me, tells me that he made an account and created a character on a new server because all creation on my server was full due to the population overflow from Mushin and other servers. He bought the Master's Founders pack just so he could play with me but due to work and unforeseen circumstances was unable to even access his account for a while. So, being the one who convinced him to buy a Master Founder's Pack pre-Beta, I take responsibility by creating a new character on his server. Lord behold, this server has a queue as well. An additional 12 minutes. Totaling 48 minutes so far. We play for a bit and he needs to go to work or go out with his girlfriend, etc. So I log back onto my main server, another 12 minutes. That's a total of 1 hour I just spent trying to log in. Hmm... And I'm premium? And pre-Beta? Been supporting this for how long? Anyways, like I said, I will still be playing this game if this doesn't come to pass.

But this is pretty much a petition form for those who want the seniority system to happen. Not negative Nancy's that won't spend a cent on their games and then complain that people who do spend money get better perks.. (Kind of the point, also they need money to keep their servers up and running and pay technicians to maintain their equipment and data, also their employees as well).. No offense taken and hopefully no offense given (since this world is soft and about feelings now, oh and equality, can't forget that one now).

2 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

High Horse? Um I work to pay for my bills. Games being a part of it. Some families buy an Xbox One or PS4, other families play MMORPGs like WoW. In the end, you pay for your entertainment. That's what pretty much what games are for, to give you a break from the normal daily routine. The quality of your experience depends on you. I pay for my games because I want the best. Reality doesn't suit me much. I go to work at 5 am every morning until around 7 pm every night including weekends, this is the first time I have had this much time off. But again, I like enjoying myself, so I am going to spend my money if that's what it takes for me to heighten my gaming experience. "Spoiled" usually pertains to an individual who has been spoon-fed and given everything they ever wanted without having to work for it. I on the other hand have had most of anything I had taken from me and had to work for it myself.

And yes, 12 minutes is a while. Let's see, if I have three characters I want to play and depending on whatever scenario occurs and I want to log onto a different character (to mail a weapon or accessory, maybe send ingredients, etc.) that's 12 minutes. So from beginning of playing that would be a hypothetical 24 minutes. But I only logged onto the 2nd Character for a brief trade, so I am going to log back onto my 1st character. Another 12 minutes, so that totals to be around 36 minutes so far. But then my friend calls me, tells me that he made an account and created a character on a new server because all creation on my server was full due to the population overflow from Mushin and other servers. He bought the Master's Founders pack just so he could play with me but due to work and unforeseen circumstances was unable to even access his account for a while. So, being the one who convinced him to buy a Master Founder's Pack pre-Beta, I take responsibility by creating a new character on his server. Lord behold, this server has a queue as well. An additional 12 minutes. Totaling 48 minutes so far. We play for a bit and he needs to go to work or go out with his girlfriend, etc. So I log back onto my main server, another 12 minutes. That's a total of 1 hour I just spent trying to log in. Hmm... And I'm premium? And pre-Beta? Been supporting this for how long? Anyways, like I said, I will still be playing this game if this doesn't come to pass.

But this is pretty much a petition form for those who want the seniority system to happen. Not negative Nancy's that won't spend a cent on their games and then complain that people who do spend money get better perks.. (Kind of the point, also they need money to keep their servers up and running and pay technicians to maintain their equipment and data, also their employees as well).. No offense taken and hopefully no offense given (since this world is soft and about feelings now, oh and equality, can't forget that one now).

K now u lost me, are u trolling or just trying to be a jerk?

Neither? What should I submit a ticket through the support channel instead? I can't speak for all the people who paid for a Master's Founder's Pack. So this was the best option I thought to collect more support for the Seniority system. I mean if this is causing trouble for the free players, I'll just do that but kind of difficult to display any quantitative data from a single ticket from a single user.

Or maybe I should've titled this topic as "Petition Request form for Seniority System"? Sorry if that's it, I didn't really think this would cause such a ruckus.

You would prefer this game to be pay-to-access? I don't think that's a good idea. Look, I haven't played this game yet. I made a character, and saw the log in queue time. It would take a while, and I know for sure that given my schedule due to classes and work, I won't be able to play this game until they fix the queue time.

On the positive note, I got the names I wanted.

No no no, not pay to access. Just talking about seniority as in a sense of those who bought Master Founder's Packs pre-Alpha/pre-Beta. I'm talking about for those who have already paid a LONG time ago. Not just recently, that's whole difference. Like a Premium+, kind of I guess. But it's not like it will increase the queue much. You can't add to the history, the ones that paid for it beforehand. Meant for the long-time supporters pretty much. Like how you cherish your old friends and will usually rush to their aid compared to an unknown person you just saw a few minutes ago.

• Yaviey locked this topic

Archived