Which server has the smallest que?

dmoe33

So i wanna make a new char on a diff server cause Jiwan is stupidly overpopulated and my 2nd char is on mushin which is less but still stupidly long que, so my question is what server has everyone found that has the lowest que? 

Edit: NA servers

Replies appreciated 

48 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

So i wanna make a new char on a diff server cause Jiwan is stupidly overpopulated and my 2nd char is on mushin which is less but still stupidly long que, so my question is what server has everyone found that has the lowest que? 

Edit: NA servers

Replies appreciated 

I feel your pain, I'm also on Jiwan. The current premium queue is 331 deep. The non premium queue, don't ask.  What's sad is I actually started on Hajoon, but moved over to Jiwan on impulse.

What a regrettable decision that was.

Just now, Arcayne said:

I feel your pain, I'm also on Jiwan. The current premium queue is 331 deep. The non premium queue, don't ask.  What's sad is I actually started on Hajoon, but moved over to Jiwan on impulse.

What a regrettable decision that was.

yea i was on mushin in head start and jiwan was completly dead now its the most populated server....

5 minutes ago, Starbo said:

Reading all these queue threads makes me believe premium is a must to have for quite a while. Good investment for current non-premium members ~$12 USD a month--should really consider

You get so many other benefits not just queue jump, increased exp, list more items in market, more currency drop so many benefits.

Just now, dmoe33 said:

yea i was on mushin in head start and jiwan was completly dead now its the most populated server....

What's important to keep in mind is that its natural that peeps will be hesitant to mention lower queue servers lest they incur the server congestion monster's wrath as well. From what I've gathered all NA servers are filled to the brim. not as bad as Mushin AND Jiwan, but nevertheless bad.

3 minutes ago, 846705_1452550168 said:

You get so many other benefits not just queue jump, increased exp, list more items in market, more currency drop so many benefits.

It dosent seem worth it to me, seems primary reason its being bought is cause of the que. Currency drop is nice but meh, Market item list u can live without increased xp is obsolete once u cap lvl (until lv 50 but who knows when)

3 minutes ago, Arcayne said:

What's important to keep in mind is that its natural that peeps will be hesitant to mention lower queue servers lest they incur the server congestion monster's wrath as well. From what I've gathered all NA servers are filled to the brim. not as bad as Mushin AND Jiwan, but nevertheless bad.

Yea same which is why ima try back ina  few days when most ppl are done with hype and new servers come in

Just now, dmoe33 said:

It dosent seem worth it to me, seems primary reason its being bought is cause of the que. Currency drop is nice but meh, Market item list u can live without increased xp is obsolete once u cap lvl (until lv 50 but who knows when)

Yea same which is why ima try back ina  few days when most ppl are done with hype and new servers come in

Jiwan premium queue now up to 428 and still climbing. Yeah, I'm fortunate enough to still have other MMO's to play in the meantime. For right now, the queue monster is way too OP seemingly.

12 minutes ago, 846705_1452550168 said:
19 minutes ago, Starbo said:

Reading all these queue threads makes me believe premium is a must to have for quite a while. Good investment for current non-premium members ~$12 USD a month--should really consider

Yeah. Two character slots, servers FULL of spam bots, and let's not even talk keybinds, This sounds like a F2P game that I may or may not enjoy for a short while. It's hardly something I would support with my wallet.

I'll pass on buying anything for now.

Archived