About 1 year vip reward costume

Shura!

heya all , my humble thought ,

since the release of the game , i was thinking about buy the 1 year sub , but , haven't bought yet  because i don't like the costume reward at all , so my question is : do you think that every week they should  change the costume in that subscription ?

10 minutes ago, Shura! said:

heya all , my humble thought ,

I haven't bought the 1 year vip subscription already because i don't like the costume reward at all , so my question is : do you think that every week they should  change the costume in that subscription ?

Or you could just be happy you get a costume at all? 

You're already getting a discounted rate for the year plus 1000 hongmoon coins which are as good as more than a $10 value of Ncoins. You get a costume which would normally cost between $10-$15 on top of that. 

To be more clear why I'm opposed to this idea:

The costume is offered as an exclusive costume. Meaning you can only get it by purchasing an annual membership. I am someone who hopes to fill up the wardrobe completely one day, and I for one do not want to purchase an annual membership every 3 months, quarter, six months, or whatever the timeframe would be just so that I could get the exclusive costumes. And if they decide to change the costume to a non-exclusive one, then players would no longer be able to get the exclusive one and/or would have to wait. 

My opinion is to just leave it be as it is. The costume is an extra perk, if you want a cheaper premium membership is why you should purchase a year. 

The costume is something extra tacked onto the sub.  Buy the sub for its own sake or don't.  You can always just store it in the wardrobe if you don't want it to use an inventory slot.

I don't like the white variation of the rosetta, but you don't see me raising a stink because I'd rather buy the red version.

If they change it at all, it should be a yearly thing (or, maybe have a system in which it automatically tracks your sub time and rewards you your year1, year2, etc costumes as you pass those landmarks).

Having the $120 exclusive costume change so rapidly is hugely unfair to collectors.

And yeah, you can totally buy the sub FOR the costume, but it's not really a big deal if you just want it for the $10 sub for a year (since it's labeled on the cash shop as the 1year sub, not "silver dragon pack" or whatever.)

Plus, if you want a better costume, there's already some alternatives for you that are NOT $120.

Archived