New pay model - Pay 2 Login

Shortak

Just now, Shortak said:

Are you trying to implement a new payment model? Just for logging to the game you have to pay? :) - why is this game labeled as free to play?

PS4 is "free to play".... single player multiplayer u need $$$$$$

Ques are stupid for this game yea BUT soon(tm) new servers will be coming thatll HOPEFULLY help somewhat, they are going in the right direction but they jus need a few more things to fix it.

What i hope for is server transfer

Back in 2009, Aion released as a  pay to play subscription based MMORPG, back when F2P was still in its infancy. The queue backlog was nearly identical to what it is in B&S now. Given that players outside of Asia have been anticipating playing this game for years now, (and the hype level that comes along with that), I honestly don't believe this congestion would've been much different were the game P2P. So essentially the pay model has nothing to do with it, IMO.

Yup it was something to be expected ... WOW , FF14 , Aion (2009 release) , Tera and many more very successfull MMO from popular publisher all had Queues and Bugs when game were launched .... I havent played an mmo that was launched with no flaws .

On a second note Q_Q my account was finally unlocked but now I have 2050 minutes of wait in Queue :(

Well, i havent bought a premium membership but..........i bought the founders pack and i am only wondering 1 thing, just one! Where is the sense in give a headstart period available to the founders pack owners if you cant play with those characters once the game has been launched? :D well done B&S..............well they have my money so...........

4 minutes ago, ZeroNirvashT said:

Well, i havent bought a premium membership but..........i bought the founders pack and i am only wondering 1 thing, just one! Where is the sense in give a headstart period available to the founders pack owners if you cant play with those characters once the game has been launched? :D well done B&S..............well they have my money so...........

You can also refund , but then you have to think and stuff like that . Not worth it , right ?

I think that's not the solution I've been waiting years play, as many players, and mechanisms should be used to block the creation of new characters on servers before they reach the current queue status , have the tools these tasks necessary for monitoring servers, and of course a plan to open new servers in response to the situation of overcrowding in the servers, and it is clear that something was due notice from the early access period , in fact I dare to say that from the period of reservation nicknames for those who bought master and disciple packages but well, it is just my opinion, at the end of the day i will wait for a solution anyway

Archived