Best way to farm money?

TheRealRicky

On topic of money, and expenses, anyone know what ways can we get keys to open up chests from lottery? I am stuck, I need my class weapon from the lottery to "break" my weapon in to the next stage, but I have no more keys to open up the chests and no clue where to get more keys aside from grocery but they are way too expensive there.

There shouldn't be ANY problems until you reach lvl cap. I'm currently lvl 40 and I have over 200 health potions, 50 unsealing charms and around 30 keys. This is the stuff I've just gotten from questing and lvling in general.

16 minutes ago, Syko said:

There shouldn't be ANY problems until you reach lvl cap. I'm currently lvl 40 and I have over 200 health potions, 50 unsealing charms and around 30 keys. This is the stuff I've just gotten from questing and lvling in general.

Well, which quests did you do to get the keys? At my stage there are none that I see which reward keys nor quest available at my level that do offer them. Level 11.

1 minute ago, StrawHat said:

Well, which quests did you do to get the keys? At my stage there are none that I see which reward keys nor quest available at my level that do offer them. Level 11.

You get them from boxes you get from dungeons and daily quests.

20 minutes ago, Syko said:

I have been to several dungeons, however no keys have dropped from them. As for daily quest, there is only one available through the quest tab and the description is vague, I have no clue as to what to do and track button is disabled.

2 minutes ago, StrawHat said:

I have been to several dungeons, however no keys have dropped from them. As for daily quest, there is only one available through the quest tab and the description is vague, I have no clue as to what to do and track button is disabled.

What lvl are you? There'll be a ton of daily quests as you get higher. I've also done a lot of quests at higher lvls that give keys as base reward. In fact I've sold several unsealing charms and keys because I had more than I needed.

26 minutes ago, Syko said:

What lvl are you? There'll be a ton of daily quests as you get higher. I've also done a lot of quests at higher lvls that give keys as base reward. In fact I've sold several unsealing charms and keys because I had more than I needed.

As I mentioned before, currently level 11. I am no way near two silvers. I haven't even started crafting and already feel poor.

1 minute ago, StrawHat said:

As I mentioned before, currently level 11. I am no way near two silvers. I haven't even started crafting and already feel poor.

Well then you're just barely getting started. It will get a lot easier as you continue, as nearly all items you need will be given for free.

28 minutes ago, Syko said:

Well then you're just barely getting started. It will get a lot easier as you continue, as nearly all items you need will be given for free.

I hope you're right, as of current, I'm stuck without keys or any advisable source for keys to upgrade items and farm.

People are level 11 and 12 here, you don't need a penny for anything, not for a loooong time.  You're lucky to even have 3 gold in the 30's if you don't craft.  

You get keys, charms and healing items through random mob drops and from dungeons.  Just don't use any of them because you don't need to! When you get to Jadestone Village, you'll be able to do dailies that give you boxes that may contain certain items and you also get money from them too.  Just don't expect to be getting gold anytime soon, that comes with time and work.

the first real source of money you will find is level 20 in blackram , as far as getting charms and keys early on do the surveys. and regarding getting your weapon from the stalker box, you will find it exponentially cheaper in the long run to just buy those weapons from the market. keys start becomming more expensive and worth more to you later on, much more than the copper pieces tobuy the stalker weapon from the first lottery.

Just a quick note,  you don't really need much money in game, but when it comes to unsealing charms and keys just do all the quests in each "hub" as you level up and you'll get keys and charms from that but with that at least with me I also do the Daily Dash which gives you that stuff as well and don't forget to do the surveys at the designated levels because those give you some of those items too.  As for money I normally just open all the Soul Shield packs and vendor the pieces individually, 

New Players: I'm also a new player and it appears your suppose to use your potions sparingly and to simply die instead of keeping your health up.
To make some money especially at low levels I've found the best way is to sell items in the marketplace, your allowed 10 sales a day (Non premium members) so make them count.

At around level 30 mobs start to drop about 10 copper on death so things seem to start getting better here.

Also note that using windstride(Fast travel) is extremely expensive for new players so I would avoid using it if you can.

On 1/21/2016 at 2:31 PM, Betafy said:

As for money I normally just open all the Soul Shield packs and vendor the pieces individually, 

I open the Soul Shield packs too but since each piece sells for just 1 copper, it's better to salvage each and every one of them. At worst, you get a grey item you can vendor for the 1 copper OR you can get the upgrading/crafting material from it. (At lower levels it seems to be quite a LOW percentage that give the mats, but I've read the chance increases when you salvage higher level items.)

Archived