Fedup!!! Crashing with no error after launching client, and I have tried EVERYTHING

Saltyd0gg

Just as i said ive reinstalled, deleted the gameguard files, ran as admin, disabled ALL 3rd party services, disabled anti virus, disabled firewall, and every other fix on the *cricket* internet... 

BUT STILL, after I launch the client and click "cancel" on the authenticator, the game crashes without fail a few seconds later... I am lost... Ive submitted a ticket,, there is no current fix for this problem.. WTF???? what the fukking fuk??? Every other launch of gone thru has always had some fix, however much patience it took, but I can safefully say (and i know its said a lot, but i truly mean it) this is the worst launch ive had of any MMO....

3 minutes ago, Saltyd0gg said:

Just as i said ive reinstalled, deleted the gameguard files, ran as admin, disabled ALL 3rd party services, disabled anti virus, disabled firewall, and every other fix on the *cricket* internet... 

BUT STILL, after I launch the client and click "cancel" on the authenticator, the game crashes without fail a few seconds later... I am lost... 

Don't click cancel on the authenticator?

3 minutes ago, Saltyd0gg said:

Anytime i have clicked anything on the authenticator it says you have entered incorrectly.... 

Read through this. If you already set it up but don't remember your pin then you should contact support so they can help you with resetting it.

12 hours ago, Saltyd0gg said:

Anytime i have clicked anything on the authenticator it says you have entered incorrectly.... 

Yepp, that means you already have an authenticator bound to your NCsoft account. Bet you have played Wildstar or somethinge else with an authenticator? Had the same thing until it hit me that it's the same authenticator that i use for Wildstar. Still tad annoying there's no "remember me for 7days" or something button.

Archived