More character slots needed

DarkDeskes

47 minutes ago, woodyfly said:

3 would have been acceptable as well. 2 is greedy beyond *cricket*ery. Greedy f2p company is greedy

Well, first of all the game is free, so it's hard to see how they're being "greedy" giving you two free slots. :)

If you mean the $5 for another slot, that's half the price of a certain other top tier MMO, so it seems 'cheap' to me.

And finally, you can save the character settings, which is a wonderful thing for those of us who like to try new looks and combinations. I don't mind deleting a character half so much if I know I can get her looks back with one click.

2 is a bit little i agree , specially when they release more and more classes this wil be a problem for now you can just figure out the one you want by playing to lv 14 and then delete it. does not take long at all. i do hope they bring more slots when they release new classes :c

1 hour ago, woodyfly said:

3 would have been acceptable as well. 2 is greedy beyond *cricket*ery. Greedy f2p company is greedy

Are you expecting everything for free?

They already give you 2 slots for FREE, and you're asking MORE FREE SLOT, but the company can't give it to you, so you call them greedy.

I think you're the greedy one here.

14 hours ago, Qmmmm said:

Are you expecting everything for free?

They already give you 2 slots for FREE, and you're asking MORE FREE SLOT, but the company can't give it to you, so you call them greedy.

I think you're the greedy one here.

Ok can you stop complaining about others "complaining" please ?

you are not getting paid to shade others from knowing what the game should have equally compared to other versions

Just to enlighten you with these information fellow ,  Blade & Soul in all other regions has 5 characters slots for FREE since the launch day and its pretty much a known fact in every version , now if you talk about the "new" business decision being "tested" on the poor western community you will clearly know  for a fact that this isn't planned for nothing , its kinda like a cynicism in the minds of those who are willing to pay for anything .. ok we all thankful that we finally getting this game here but can't we just play the game equally like other versions when it comes to business decisions ?

Black Desert did this mistake in the west and we don't want Blade & Soul to repeat that mistake here

I just hope NCsoft listens ...

Archived