FM Build?

Fragnance

Personally I've been following this persons videos and I like their build. But it's best if you really experiment with all the talents and find what really works for yourself best :3
Edit: About 25 seconds or into the video she shows her talent build.
Watch tons of videos to, to give yourself an idea of where to start I guess :3

I am 32 at this point, I am leaning towards ice but honestly, you use them both. As you get down in the build, you will find that switching damage and removing say ice with fire will give you 25% of the damage done back to you as a heal. Since we are an undoubtedly glass cannon we should take advantage of any HP gains or self heals thrown our way. 

In my personal experience (solo), I love Cold Wave T3F3 for the so much needed lifesteal, and I find meteor shower (flame wall T2F2) bundled with shadow grasp/dragonwhorl great for clearing up bunches of mobs. I also like to get Flame palm T3F3 for more ember stacking & bonus lifesteal from form and crits. (can follow up with Impact for good damage)

For main dps output I either went Blaze Blast(the fire thing T3F3) and stacked ember-> force blast (impact T3F3)->burn into ember again, it does a pretty good job.

But recently I've been trying out Ice Rain build (fire thing T3F4) - it's a sort of a delayed damage but on F4 you get a Cold Snap combo nearly doubling its output. If you get lucky with weapon procs for focus/crit, it's a quick-fire rain of 3k damage projectiles, and I'm loving the dps. Downside is that it's not as strong without Cold Snap and single-target.

Divine Veil is also your irreplaceable friend.

--- 

And yes, as far as I can see FM is a good dps in pve. Glass cannon, as Sygny said.

3 points on LB straight down(in instances I go 4 points in the right for aoe)

2 points RB(straight down).

2 points fire F (3 points later on for extra burning dmg)

3 points ice F (life leech is amazing)

2 points fire X(middle branch)

1 point fire dragon(skill 2)

2 points on ice Z and 2 points on ice X are next(extra dmg on freezed enemies).

1 point on SS(shorter CD and more distance)

1 point on tab

whenever you need above lvl 3x range protection remoze some of the ice skills and put the points on the shield.

Same for flower(you don't really need pre 45)

some points later on on fire C(3 points) is also cool and in the end you can put 1 more extra point on 2(either middle branch for CC or left branch for aoe or if you are fighting boss right branch for single target)

2 points fire Z will come later on handy.

PC: In instance Meteor shower(fire V) could come handy,but at low lvl I just don't have points to sarcifice.Have fun

At 45 to block first boss/adds in poh instance 3 points middle branch fire tab and same for Jun Hado(floor 7)

Archived