Plans for Mushin on launch?

Yui-chan

Two points I want to make are. firstly I wouldn't want a higher population server because the server is at capacity and what I mean by that is theres already 1 person per mob that spawns, its hard to complete quests and that's across all channels too. my other point is the lack of an afk timer is 100% the problem here. But I still don't think they should let more people in mushin until others transfer or leave or what have you.

Oh they should lock Mushin ASAP. Why they're locking random servers at random times is absolutely braindead. Lock Mushin, And soon after launch, be ready to lock the second two servers that follow it.

I don't know why they haven't done any of this. It's not rocket science. As for me, I refuse to sit there afk taking up a slot somebody could use so I'm not playing the game until it's fixed. Can't physically log in lol.

5 hours ago, Yui-chan said:

As we all know, queues can be upwards of 3 hours on Mushin at the moment, and it's only headstart...

Sorry, but please do not take this personally, you = anyone ...

But ... If you (anyone) KNOW there is at least a 3 hr wait, and you STILL jam yourself onto Mushin instead of a server where you can play right away, you (whoever that does this knowingly) = stupid. There is nothing NCS can do to help on that department.

You guys could try to proof me wrong:

Mushin server is and will be a "founders only" server.  

With that number of queue, there is absolutely no spaces for any new non-founder players.

Keep in minds that founders players are usually the most loyal...they should still play this game for months to come.

Mushin = Founders ONLY server at least for the next 6 months

10 minutes ago, AuraGalaxy said:

With that number of queue, there is absolutely no spaces for any new non-founder players.

Keep in minds that founders players are usually the most loyal...they should still play this game for months to come.

If it doesn't happen by the 19th, it won't happen ever. Because they would have to force everyone who isn't a founder off the server if/when they tried to make it a founder only server.

23 minutes ago, AuraGalaxy said:

And so? What does it matter if mushin or whatever other server is only for founders? Thousands of people are still gonna play at launch and many will like it and soon be as dedicated as us founders into playing the game. I don't see where you're getting at in that statement of yours. 

And to the matter at hand... People who still have a chance to move should already move to a different one. With many other server choices I doubt any actions will take place. Unless a server merging will be implemented, but it will be too bleak to speak about it right now since its basically just the headstart. Who knows what'll happen at launch.

Archived