I just want a response from NCsoft

Gianjor

I'm not here to argue or complain,

I just want to know if you guys are going to fix the problem with queues at Mushin, like...expanding the server capacity, afk timer something like that...or the only option that you have for us is just start a new character from zero in another server and get our founder items on that server?

Because I work and study, when I arrive home...wait a 2-6hrs queue won´t work for me...at that time I will need to go to sleep and next day will be same issue.

So what I want is a response from Ncsoft team, not people...I'm not here to fight with anyone, I'm asking this because if you guys won´t do anything about this queue I rather transfer now that my character is not very high level than waiting for a solution that will never come.

I appreciate in advance,

Gian.

I do read their posts and I'm sorry but I requested an answer from them...

If I paid to play something I should be able to play where my people and I want to play.

I'm sure they will do something about this, they're working really hard.

Is there a website in which we can see the  servers population?

Or can you guys tell me the queues on the servers that you´re at?

I don´t want to tell my friends to move if we´re going to have a queue again xD

2 minutes ago, Gianjor said:

Is there a website in which we can see the  servers population?

sadly no. But if you care about populated server, then Jiwan or Pohwaran is the next two choice. I'm a premium in Pohwaran and I have logged in and out multiple times and I was never placed in queue. (Not sure about non-premium queue time.) 

I can't say anything about Jiwan since I don't play there.

13 minutes ago, Castion said:

NCSoft's response via twitter yesterday:

Mushin is the only US server that has que's.  

Which means...  HURP-A-DURP, play on another server that ISN'T Mushin.  Problem solved.  Also read news and announcements.

HURP-A-DURP So start all over and wait a week for my purchased items to be sent to my new character? And let's call it head start that I paid for. HURP-A-DURP

Just now, DeadlyAxeMan said:

HURP-A-DURP So start all over and wait a week for my purchased items to be sent to my new character? And let's call it head start that I paid for. HURP-A-DURP

WHAT? a week????, no way!!!! D:

Thing is, people we don't just want to play, we want to play with friends that actually made it onto Windrest/Mushin, who already have progress in the game.

Example taken from my case, I got a friend who got in, has progress and wouldn't give up on it. He got me as his friend just wanting us both to enjoy the game, while we are stuck on a 400 premium member queue.

In addition to that, I don't even want to think on what will be when the game actually releases to the people who didn't pay.

If Mushin/Windrest can't contain the amount of players that we currently have imagine, this case + what will go on here on Tuesday. I bet all servers will be full to brim.

For people who JUST want to play, open a character on another server, for the rest who actually have a legit reason to stick to Mushin/Windrest, just hope like me that the capacity will be increased along with the performance.

just my opinion, i think ncsoft did a pretty shit job with the head start and population dispersal. none of the servers had any specific distinction between one another. so of course if you were in the betas, you'd probably gravitate towards mushin. most mmo's would've divided the servers any number of ways, such as pve/pvp (maybe moot for bns), east/west coast/central, etc. but nope, here's some servers. pick one. now here we are, waiting in queues because everybody chose the server they were most familiar with. which was...derp, one specific server.

38 minutes ago, Gianjor said:

I do read their posts and I'm sorry but I requested an answer from them...

If I paid to play something I should be able to play where my people and I want to play.

I'm sure they will do something about this, they're working really hard.

You paid to access their servers early along with vanity items. That is all.

Playing them is a different argument.

The real issue that causes the ques is that people afking to stay on so that they won't wait in line to get back on the mushin server. I don't know if the admins  haven't done anything to kick out the people afking to allow new players to play but I have in a que at 3 am my time one day where there was almost no people, essentially 23rd in line, and have been in that que for over 18 hours. I still haven't gotten on. The reason is the same I didn't know of the que till the start and my closest friends spent over 12+ hours playing  on mushin, so they won't move. The last thing is part or most of the population on mushing are Twitch streamer fanboys. There are several major streamers who specifically play on that server which is main cause of why that one server has the worst ques.

Archived