Increase max amount of Martial Tome pages to 8-9

thormond

Hello,

I was searching for an information on maximum amount of Martial Tome pages but couldn't find any so based on the design of the Martial Tome window I thought it has to be around 8-9

d28345eb211e398755edb4c4cab117e2.jpg

So I proceeded and bought 6 expansion tickets from the store (I wanted to have 1 page for each 1v1 matchup, that would be 7 pages), to my surprise the cap turned out to be 3 which doesn't make any sense whatsoever judging by the window design and the fact that setting it at 3 and not telegraphing it well (or at all)  is basically shooting yourself in the knee from business perspective.

So basically I ended up having 4 useless expansion tickets and having only 3 pages contradicts with my entire intention of buying any expansion tickets in the first place.

What can I do at this point? Can I refund those tickets somewhere?

Is that a bug or just flawed design?

Will NC extend page limit based on this post?

If so, how long it's gonna take?

How many troll comments this thead is gonna have?

Find out in the next episode of Dragonball NC

Ticket sent but still limit set at 3 sucks big time. The amount of scenarios in which you want to have a specific build is greater than 3 in PvE alone, with PvP it would go well over 10:

AoE farming

Boss encounters

Leveling/Dailies

7 pages for 1v1 arena matchups (8 with warlock patch, 9 with soul fighter patch)

Small scale world PvP

Large scale world PvP

that's 12-14 already from the top of my head

59 minutes ago, Starrksensei said:

Yea let's make over 9000 pages, cuz you can't change two skills....

that's not an argument that supports not increasing the limit, what you did is a classical strawman http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1420756844457.jpg

that's how you make an argument:

Having to change points constantly each arena game is a major annoyance and frequently results in forgetting about respecing one or two points even on high level. Decision to cap martial tome pages at 3 doesn't fit the "pay for convenience" business model. It only prevents those willing to pay to elevate the inconvenience from making a satisfying investment.

1 hour ago, Starrksensei said:

Yea let's make over 9000 pages, cuz you can't change two skills....

Congratulations, you like playing with cookie cutter specs. Unfortunately, that's not the case for everyone. As a KFM, I have to change my specs depending on the scenario (PvE/PvP) and the classes I fight (huge difference between 1v1 BD/FM and 3v3 against 2 summoners). Constantly respecing doesn't exactly make it easy to keep track of every small change I have to make and accessing more than just 3 tabs would seriously alleviate that problem.

1) You could transfer the tickets to an ALT, assuming if you have an ALT you will want multiple builds for the alt too.

2)

Is that a bug or just flawed design?

logical fallacies here.   It's probably a relatively simple enhancement to increase the number of tabs allowed as long as the window height isn't exceeded.

3) I can't read minds

4) I can't guess priorities for NCSOFT or related parties development schedule

5) Several already

Archived