Bad servers? or money trap?

XecXec

In year 2016, how is it simply possible to have a sh**ty server that won't allow you to get in to the game? Q? Really? Are they poor that they couldn't affor a better server? I mean what will happen when the game launches officially? Premium members will wait for minutes or hours maybe but non-premium members are off the game? A lot of people quit their game and refunded their money because of this porblem. They paid the game and they just couldn't play it. Some people waited half a day to get in. This will be a downfall.

Okay, lets just f*** the non-premium members, right? They are poor, we get it ( What NCSOFT or whoever made the server thinks ). What about all the premium members waiting in the q? People paid lots of money to get in headstart and paid for premium. WHat? They also got a q to get in? Only conclusion here is this : Either you guys are capable of doing their job and calculating the server waight, puting more spaces so people can join without any q or you guys are just want to make a money trap that people go crazy and buy premium or just quit the game already since you got some money from them, you shouldn't be caring much, don't you?

Thank you for reading it and i also think many people thinks the way i do. Let your damn voice be heard.

Cya in the queues.

Or maybe the population distributes to other servers that don't even have any where near 5k players on them while mushin has 20k at least. stop whining like a baby and play on a server that's not filled to the brim with players.

Also, I'll see ya in game on a server other than Mushin..... cause I'll be playing the game while you wait :D have fun playing something else!

5 minutes ago, Naphemil said:

Or maybe the population distributes to other servers that don't even have any where near 5k players on them while mushin has 20k at least

There's another problem. This:

9wO477N.png

It appears on each server, after 8 seconds. It's my nightmare.

Awesome. Jerks like you pay for anything, it doesnt't eve matter if its a money trap or not. I myself got a premium so you are just being a kid out there. No other game has a waiting time. People saying this is normal are just full of bull shit, im sorry.

45 minutes ago, XecXec said:

Awesome. Jerks like you pay for anything, it doesnt't eve matter if its a money trap or not. I myself got a premium so you are just being a kid out there. No other game has a waiting time. People saying this is normal are just full of bull shit, im sorry.

You must have never played a mmo on launch to make a comment like that. There is no such thing as servers that an unlimited amount of players can join. If the server is full then you can't join, that's no different in other games. Yes, it's totally normal to have queues for popular servers and that's no different anywhere else.

4 minutes ago, Cor said:

You must have never played a mmo on launch to make a comment like that. There is no such thing as servers that an unlimited amount of players can join. If the server is full then you can't join, that's no different in other games. Yes, it's totally normal to have queues for popular servers and that's no different anywhere else.

This is actually the only mmo on launch I have played that doesn't have server issues for me.

1 hour ago, Septoleyfe said:

There's another problem. This:

9wO477N.png

It appears on each server, after 8 seconds. It's my nightmare.

I'll be honest with you, I've never seen that error before.... I feel for you and don't think I don't know the struggle.... archeage launch pissed me off for a full week with all the bs that it had.... this game doesn't suffer from the same bs as archeage, rather it suffers from stubborn players that all want to play on just one server then whine in the forums about how the queues are so long while I'm exiting the game and jumping right back on with having never even seen a queue... If you want to play the game, take the equipment/name transfer that these fellas are giving for free! No one will give anyone else any sympathy if people are just stubborn or illogical.

but to your error, I hope you can resolve it before launch date :D

3 hours ago, XecXec said:

It's ironic that you called others as being a "kid" while you're crying over a commonly well known problem in an MMO launch. I don't know which one is more entertaining, your lack of common logical concept or your massive feel of entitlement.

You were warned multiple times that there will be queue if you're rolling in a high population server and I highly doubt this is your first headstart launch of an MMO ever. My clan and I were sensible enough not to launch with Mushin and we already have several 45 level players somehow; not me...I'm enjoying my slow leveling.

And no other game with this waiting on launch? get over yourself.  Hell Warlord of Draenor launch was so frustrating that people started to write a petition for government of US to bail Blizzard out. 

Sheesh, grow up and do something else while you wait or roll in a lower population server. It's not rocket science. This is by far the most enjoyable launch I ever encountered with a major MMO title, so kudos NCSoft.

1 minute ago, N3ph1lim said:

It's ironic that you called others as being a "kid" while you're crying over a commonly well known problem inan MMO launch. I don't know which one is more entertaining, your lack of common logical concept or your massive feel of entitlement.

Hmm ive been playing MMO's for so long and never had some issues lol. This is not a commonly well knowed issue. It is definelty not.. And btw if you disagree with my topic please do not answer again. I don't need your well known opinions when there is no logical way to disagree it. If you disagree it simply its bull sh*t. No other logical way to cross with my topic here. Look your phrases before calling anyone to grow up. Only spoiled and rich boys will be okay with this situation.

Although I agree the queue is bad (Master Pack owner), if you really want to play, play on a different server. I have toons on Mushin, but can't stand the queue (I had to wait 8mins lel be jelly) so I'm playing on Jiwan and Powanah (idk how to spell that name ok?).

Stop complaining. You are getting headstart. You're just too sturbborn to wait, or plan on a different server.

Meanwhile in EU we enjoy your soap drama :D I just DC few min ago and it took me 7 min to get back to the game in the most populated EN Eu server :D

I didn't know NA have only 1 server called Mushin.Last time I check NC was launching with 10.Dunno maybe they are invisible or something...

So you are literally okay with waiting? Thats what i understand. And also people like are just some regular toxic people so i really can't give any damna bout you comment lol.. Nothing you said concerns me cuz i never done any of those things here.

Archived