Class Specific Sub Forum

Boltonsquad

No thanks, that's an awful idea. Dojo already looks pretty crowded and overfilled with subforums because of things like that, and this forum is ugly and plain enough as is, let's not make it worse. Also there doesn't seem to be any massive flooding of class-specific questions/posts anyway, so for the few and random posts here and there, general discussion should suffice.

1 minute ago, Kounat said:

No thanks, that's an awful idea. Dojo already looks pretty crowded and overfilled with subforums because of things like that, and this forum is ugly and plain enough as is, let's not make it worse. Also there doesn't seem to be any massive flooding of class-specific questions/posts anyway, so for the few and random posts here and there, general discussion should suffice.

Depends how you look at it personally I prefer to find the information I require in 1 place rather than having to search through many to find what I'm after

1 minute ago, Kounat said:

"forums is ugly and plain " agreed ..would be nice if they changed it .-...

4 minutes ago, 883440_1452550499 said:

Or: Stuck in Q(Q)ueue forum ;-)

I give it 1 week or 2 till they relax.. but lets hope ncosft wont fk up with other things..

and well.. they will always find a reason to QQ

Now I want to QQ cuz people QQ.

1 minute ago, 846705_1452550168 said:

Depends how you look at it personally I prefer to find the information I require in 1 place rather than having to search through many to find what I'm after

The search feature works all the same, you type in key words and it searches for them, the extra forums really aren't needed.

4 minutes ago, Selene said:

"forums is ugly and plain " agreed ..would be nice if they changed it .-...

Mhm, I feel like this was a downgrade from the previous forum. Those were fine, we just needed the devtracker and the ability to put avatars and signatures with pictures. Now we have this redundant looking plain forum, blahhhh

Archived