You only get founder pack items on 1 server really?

alex33x

So I paid $125 bucks, now my friends can't get on. Because of the queue and having the lowest level founder's pack. So the solution was make characters on a different server, only to find out you can only claim your items once.... So dumb, I played plenty of mmo's where founder rewards carry across characters and servers.

Really? Welp, looks like I just lost mine too for the 1st server that I logged into. I didn't apply the last code so I will be going for a refund unless they change the way this is done. Can we get an update? When I paid for this I didn't understand all the 1 time use things. Kind of disappointed.

Edit: I just found this in the Q&A

Are the costumes, accessory, and weapon skin in the Master Founder’s Pack available for all characters I create on my account?

You can redeem your Founder’s Packs benefits only once, but all items included in the Founder’s Packs can be shared between all your characters on the same account. Note that in the case of the Weapon Skin and consumable items , these can only be used once so choose wisely which character to use them on.

Its not a joke. They arent like other companies and the game isnt like other mmos. They introduce a founders pack that works like this, which was clear from the very beggining if you read the FAQ. Stop complaining and comparing to other games while its a diffrent company and a different business decision.

Archived