Long que times....good one NCSoft...

Matatag

This is ridiculous, I paid to start 3 days early. The way things are going I'll probably manage to log in by Jan. 19th anyway. So what was the point of my initiate pack? Although it's not a master pack, it still does promise 3 day head start. I think Ncsoft should've have been more clear, looks like the Initiate pack is only good for character creation.....this is BS! 

Can you imagine what the actual game release for free to play is going to do to servers? If you actually do get to play the game, enjoy the low latency while it lasts. Once the masses who didn't pay come in and NCSoft won't fix servers, good luck!

To be honest, I've always avoided the first several days of any MMO's release, as there've been massive queue times in every one I've ever attempted.  I got the founders pack, but probably won't really play for a week or two anyways.  I got my characters created with the names I want, and that's pretty much all I really expect at the moment.

(Note:  I did check the store from the character creation screen, and it looked like the x-mas outfits were for sale.  If they are still available in-game through that daily treasure thing, I'll probably try logging in to pick those up though.)

Archived