Sanctum HM Coin Reward Nerfed - Please Revert

Toms Ego

HM coins have been continuously nerfed over the past months and years since they were removed from PvP.  They used to be given to the top 500 ranks, they used to be given for the Overall World Ranking and now they have been severely reduced for the Sanctum Season rewards.  Can you guys please stop nerfing/ninja-nerfing the hmcoin rewards?  The new charms/emblems in there don't make it worth it.

Also, the math doesn't make sense on the Rank 3 vs Ranks 4-6 rewards.  Rank 3 only gets 1000 hm coin, Ranks 4-6 get 1020 hm coin, which doesn't make sense considering higher ranks have always gotten more hm coin.

I really hope this is a mistake and you guys change it back.  Please dont wait until the end of the season and everyone loses a lot of hm coin.  Imagine being a newer player and you can only make top 100 or even barely top 30 in your class for sanctum and your hm coin reward just got cut in half.  Feels bad 😞

KR is full swipe they only have their version of ncoins. Also I assume the reason for the nerf of hmc in sanctum of masters has to do with the fact that people can make a bunch of soulboost bots for more dead ladders and easily get top 100 and mooch a ton of hmc... not gonna specify which ladders are dead cause i don't wanna advertise which ladders are dead but yeah.... that's why they nerfed it. blame the people mooching dead ladders cause sanctum of masters is too easy.

• 2 weeks later...

well, yes and no

ninja nerfing HMC because they eventually will be replaced/removed been a topic for a while. as in any other ranking they might intend to slim the window for alts, though it doesnt feel as if they'd slim actuallly any chances since ungeared people still can go like S20 yeti and get good points for basic afk in there.

as often: the solution is easy. CM coins (again):

we will have to form groups for rankings upon which we receive coins that exchange based on every clear only limited by orb fragments which cant be traded but/nor mailed within your account. HM gives 3coin, EM 1coin. We can only exchange coin when met an archievement which switches on a fixed time. Thus and by rotating CMs would create a natural selection so players cant go for rankings on 10+ chars while still making HMC/CMC obtainable.

As for illogical rewards (anywhere) well. one time someone cleared tower of infinity (which had just 100F) on 107F in negative 2seconds and yet got rank1 reward ... at that point it makes me wonder on which end bots are made use of. and limiting stuff ingame tends to be the most elegant solution