Why is everyone using /faction only?

Li Qingzhao

When BnS started, it was quite a PvP focused game as I remember. The faction chat was to coordinate people in the open PvP area. But this does not exist anymore. 

Never have I seen a PvP relevant info in the faction chat within the last months since coming back.

So - why are people still using /faction instead of /world? 

Possible reasons: 

- I don't want to sell to or buy from the other faction

- I don't want to run a dungeon with the other faction

- I don't want share my confidential info (e.g. "marketplace/F5 not working") with the other faction

- I don't want to reach out to more people

Faction chat is the main chat.

World chat is in a seperate window, I never look at it personally.

Also the factions are not really factions, Most people on Eu are crimson so the faction chat is the world chat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Possible reasons: 

(As i said above, Most people choose the big faction, If you did not, that's on you, You can switch if you want to)

Same as pretty much all other points, You make this out like there's more people there, But the game is pretty low pop overall, There's not many people who picked the other faction.

- I don't want share my confidential info (e.g. "marketplace/F5 not working") with the other faction

Again.. The "Other faction" is a very small % of the population, It's like a 90% crimson on EU.. Cerulean is the big faction on NA tho.

Just understand.. there is no "Other faction", Just a very small minority that either clicked the wrong button by mistake or choose to be minority willingly.

There really is not that many more on the other faction, as i've said.

Edited by Draknalor

• 1 month later...
On 11/4/2023 at 8:33 PM, Draknalor said:

Faction chat is the main chat.

World chat is in a seperate window, I never look at it personally.

Also the factions are not really factions, Most people on Eu are crimson so the faction chat is the world chat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Possible reasons: 

(As i said above, Most people choose the big faction, If you did not, that's on you, You can switch if you want to)

Same as pretty much all other points, You make this out like there's more people there, But the game is pretty low pop overall, There's not many people who picked the other faction.

Again.. The "Other faction" is a very small % of the population, It's like a 90% crimson on EU.. Cerulean is the big faction on NA tho.

Just understand.. there is no "Other faction", Just a very small minority that either clicked the wrong button by mistake or choose to be minority willingly.

There really is not that many more on the other faction, as i've said.

You can enable World chat on any of the chat tabs, so it doesn't have to be a separate window.