Treasure Trove - 175 Keys and still nothing

iCats

5 hours ago, iCats said:

Spent 175keys so far and I have yet to see Dream Eater costume or the effects.
All my crits were really useless 2 stars so far.
Is this RNG normal or am I just very unlucky?

I did open 850~ keys. All I had apart from mats: 3 dyad gems, 2 effects (giga-fish and south wind), around 15 outfits appeared, a few weap illusions/skill illusions. Knowing I've opened around 850 keys, I find this drop rate horrible, and I do wish I haven't spent this much on keys.

Comparing to previous troves I've done in the past, this one is probably the most awful I've spent money on.

23 hours ago, Lyninus said:

I did open 850~ keys. All I had apart from mats: 3 dyad gems, 2 effects (giga-fish and south wind), around 15 outfits appeared, a few weap illusions/skill illusions. Knowing I've opened around 850 keys, I find this drop rate horrible, and I do wish I haven't spent this much on keys.

Comparing to previous troves I've done in the past, this one is probably the most awful I've spent money on.

Why you supporting devs when they dont even respect the playerbase anymore XD 

On 6/28/2023 at 2:02 AM, Lyninus said:

you would think a sensible person would've stopped after 300 keys. after a certain number of keys and getting nothing, it's insane that a person would continue to partake in such actions and expect a different result. it should be painfully clear, after a hundred or two. that you've been scammed. dont support game companies that do this.

100 keys = 3920 NCcoin ~ 50€

850 keys = 33.320 NCcoin = 420€ (20k+8k+4k+1,6k packages)

I know from other MMOs that there is a failsafe. Means, you get e.g. an outfit token for each 100 key pack. With this, your 50€ does guarantee you an outfit.

I'm not sure if one should follow the monetarization of NCsoft. Of course that way people are spending more. But perhaps I'm too used to the failsafe monetarization and do not take part in this gamble.

Update
After close to 400 keys I have got the full Dream Eater costume set (body, wings and mask).
I have seen the costume for a total of 3 times after all those keys, I have yet to see the body effect even once.
I have heard others were luckier and finished getting the costume set in less than 100 keys, so not sure if mine and Lyninus' luck are just awful or if this is the norm..