Chaos Supply Chain 5 requirements ?

Qel

Hi,

I'm recently returned to the game and achieving LV60, I used the soul boost things Stage 1 to have all my gear updated ... I'm HM9 and 2600AP.

I figured there was a quest letter for it which I did. Daily quest allow me to take CSC 5 daily but upon getting on F8 it's not in the lost nor can I join a lobby because of mysterious requirements which i can't seem to find anywhere. Game's guide dungeon suggestion list the dungeon with a locked padlock so i guess i'm missing something (but comparing every piece of suggested equipment i have better than what is suggested for all of them) but for the life of me there are no indications whatsoever. Doe it require main quest to be progressed past a certain point ? 

Chaos Supply Chain is a Demonsbane dungeon. In F8, if you look on the right side under the "Dungeon" and "Battleground" tags there are "Heroic" and "Demonsbane" tags. Click that to find CSC at the bottom of the list. You have to complete lower stages to unlock higher stages (the same dungeon but harder), so after Stage 1, you should have access to higher versions.

HM 9 is pretty low, so keep completing your yellow quests if you haven't, and orange quests up to raid access. That will also unlock more dungeons (blue quest letters) if you still have some locked. Keep doing the Soul Boost content you can. If you play on NA server, no one recruits through F8. You will need to keep an eye on faction/world chat while on server and apply on people there. Eventually you'll unlock more stuff as you go along.

Edited by Unya
  • Thanks 1

Yes, the Demonsbane are the ones with a 4 player limit. They have Stages, which are harder versions of the same place as you progress offering bigger rewards. These are ranked, which offer rewards at the end of each week and season (but that's really only for the whales to worry about). For Demonsbane like CSC & Grim Nexus, the Stage 1 is easily soloable if you just want a quick daily and don't care about loot or ranking.

Edited by Unya
  • Thanks 1