Can you please bring back old dailies catch-up system with gold rewards?

Khàlèèsi

Basically title.

The old system was way better, you can be 2 days off and on 3rd day you can retrieve these 2 last days gold by doing only 3 dailies, this was soooo encouraging.
When it gave 2k gold for each day, guys, you can nerf it to 1k, but please give the old system back where it gives gold and lets you make only 3 dailies to get gains.

Now you nerfed rewards, the mystic key is in unknown location and you force to do 5 dailies which is way longer, there is no easy dailies that would not consume much time like cold storage or the afk area (also you remove 1st afk area quest from dailies 😞 )

and what is up with 7 dailies at weekends, this is a torture... why you do this whats the motivation?

Thank you!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

? You know what you talkin about?

Mystic Key is in Login Rewards and you can Contain 2-10k Gold as Prem. Member with the Mystik Key.. 

Or open the Chest with normal Key and you got 100% 1k Gold

2 Days slacking-> and on Day 3 Dailys -> you got 3 Gold chest's too... 

So donno what you talkin abt nerf and so on ^^ 

1 hour ago, Khàlèèsi said:

Basically title.

The old system was way better, you can be 2 days off and on 3rd day you can retrieve these 2 last days gold by doing only 3 dailies, this was soooo encouraging.
When it gave 2k gold for each day, guys, you can nerf it to 1k, but please give the old system back where it gives gold and lets you make only 3 dailies to get gains.

Now you nerfed rewards, the mystic key is in unknown location and you force to do 5 dailies which is way longer, there is no easy dailies that would not consume much time like cold storage or the afk area (also you remove 1st afk area quest from dailies 😞 )

and what is up with 7 dailies at weekends, this is a torture... why you do this whats the motivation?

Thank you!

The Mythical Key is a reward at 30 minutes of login rewards if you are Premium. That hardly is unknown. I do agree with the rest though, these changes are horrible for the game.

45 minutes ago, DenialOfTruth said:

La Mythical Key est une récompense à 30 minutes de récompenses de connexion si vous êtes Premium. C'est à peine inconnu. Je suis d'accord avec le reste cependant, ces changements sont horribles pour le jeu.

le pire dans tout ça ce qu'ils n'y a aucune communication de toute modification réalisée sur le jeu....Ncsoft et la communication est une belle histoire d'amour.... et ils veulent bien rendre l'expérience sur le jeu meilleure !!! sans commentaire ...

I understand the reason why they had to regulate it in a way. I know ppl who did dailies with 70+ characters. But monitizing it this hard is not the way imo. And even the p2w key has so much rng in it. I'm sure we'll see mystic keys in F10's daily specials very soon.

Prices were inflated too much because of the sudden increase of players' wealth, that's a problem, I know.

My solution would be the following:
 - revert the daily changes. gold chests are terrible

- make stuff more available. give more sacred vials and other high tier materials to the players. much more. we need hundreds, not 2 or 4 each week.

- if you really want to monitize it, put a gold chest in the login rewards in the place of the mystic key

• Like 2

I think the old system was better for everyone and I actually spend time doing my alts. Right now with the rng involved in the gold chest and one key per day feels less appealing on doing my alts. I just do it on my main and well if I feel like alts, sometimes I do it but it is not rewarding like the old system.

The gold nerf seems pointless since you need materials too & the mats on the player Market are not enough for all!

+ +For the myth key they could just add more gold for premium and not cut to half gold for all players

Edited by Fury Moor

On 3/30/2023 at 12:29 AM, Zalerius said:

Mystic Key is in Login Rewards and you can Contain 2-10k Gold as Prem. Member with the Mystik Key.. 

Sorry, but what? There is no 3x chests. There is only 1 chest per day and the gold is not compensated as previously. Max you can get after 3 days is 1k gold if you are not premium and nobody is buying premium for the key. It is nonsense. Also NCWest makes you do you more dailies for less, where you had to do 3 dailies to get the rewards of previous days you did not play + GOLD. Now you are forced to do 5 dailies minimum and on WEEKENDS you are doing 7 dailies. It is bs, total bs.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2023 at 5:29 PM, Zalerius said:

You might be able to get 3 chests that way, but the only way to get a mystic key is with PREMIUM, and being logged in 30 minutes on top of that. Slacking is not a option anymore.

4 hours ago, ASHE ENT. said:

It's lamentable how complaining slackers just want to get gold without playing the game....

Do you believe it is completely reasonable to nerf gold gains for F2P players and require Premium to get something even remotely resembling the gold we were enjoying?

18 minutes ago, ASHE ENT. said:

Be grateful they didn't force it to pay to play like FF14.

Like if you want to play the Northern Continent content bam DLC extension, you want climb above stage 5 in DB ? bam paywall

Comparing BNS to FF14 is a meaningless comparison. And in the case of FF14, I know my hard earned money is going towards improving the game and making it better each update.

6 hours ago, DenialOfTruth said:

Comparing BNS to FF14 is a meaningless comparison. And in the case of FF14, I know my hard earned money is going towards improving the game and making it better each update.

As a long time player (since 2013) I do have to mention it has its own flaws. For example once ur done with raiding, you are stuck for 6 months before a new one with better gear pops up. The events are very simple, you literally do it in 2~3 minutes and you are done as they give you the outfit (usually bad one) etc right as u complete the quest. Blade and soul gives players reason to participate to events and is more rewarding. I believe FF14 is better than bns in terms of communication as they have every two months or so a producer live letter with a translator and players are heard.

I love both games, just that there is a lack of communication with NCsoft/NCWest towards the community and I don’t think it’s fair to just stay quiet and ignore your playerbase.

4 hours ago, AlisaShiroLover said:

As a long time player (since 2013) I do have to mention it has its own flaws. For example once ur done with raiding, you are stuck for 6 months before a new one with better gear pops up. The events are very simple, you literally do it in 2~3 minutes and you are done as they give you the outfit (usually bad one) etc right as u complete the quest. Blade and soul gives players reason to participate to events and is more rewarding. I believe FF14 is better than bns in terms of communication as they have every two months or so a producer live letter with a translator and players are heard.

I love both games, just that there is a lack of communication with NCsoft/NCWest towards the community and I don’t think it’s fair to just stay quiet and ignore your playerbase.

Agreed, it is far from a perfect game, but FF14 is quite enjoyable and has tons of content and the communication from the devs is A+. Heck, when they were having trouble with player counts due to Endwalker releasing, instead of being quiet or offering weak 'we're aware of the problem' answers, the producer himself wrote multiple letters detailing what they're trying to do, the actions they'll be taking, and compensated players for their trouble. That is how you run a game.

NCSoft could learn much from the example of FF14's team on that front.

if you have rest reward on characters and do dailies on that day you get 3 gold chests

done it enough times to guarantee you the 3 gold chests will be there if you have done full dailies that day

if you only do 3 dailies just to get it done you get 2 chests

2 hours ago, lillvargen said:

if you have rest reward on characters and do dailies on that day you get 3 gold chests

done it enough times to guarantee you the 3 gold chests will be there if you have done full dailies that day

if you only do 3 dailies just to get it done you get 2 chests

The problem is you only get one key a day if you have premium, so no matter what, you gotta log on for at least 30 minutes every day. This halves gold for F2P players unreasonably so.

5 hours ago, lillvargen said:

well, premium got so much taken from them so that key is a good start to get something back

While I do agree, I feel this isn't the right route. Instead the restoration of lost premium value should be the priority of NCSoft, either by giving back old benefits, or improving existing ones. As is, the current gold situation upsets the F2P players, making them less likely to play, and less likely to pay in the future.

• Like 2