Season 2 of Soul Boost (Changes to consider*)

HeeKyo

"There will be no change to the content of the quests or rewards."

Stage 4 Dynamic quests for Forest of Echoes and Aerodrome at least be replaced with Namdo Shrine ?
Maybe even make it x24

From what i saw with the Soul Boost rush before the delay, people were doing groups for dailies; dynamic FOE is a bit of a chore, not much fun.
@Green Stormshuffle the deck?

Edited by HeeKyo

Last time, we got xp automatically as "1x login task" from all dungeons we couldn't play anymore.
They should do the same this time as well.

Demonsbane not working. Normal dungeons removed from F8.
Unbelievable that this is happening again after they experienced it already.

More unbelievable is the sh... move not wanting to change their own mistakes. Again and again. It shows clearly what they think of the player/customer.

Sure, we can still run some dungeons without F8. Find a group in chat, teleport spot to spot on the worldmap.
Good luck with this unnecessary behavior.
Why put dungeons in soulboost and the same time remove them from F8? It makes no sense.
They even buffed those dungeons a short while earlier.

Use dungeons for soulboost that are available in F8, like CS or Mandate.
Or put the removed back inside. It's only 2-3 list entries more. Not much work to do.

We should also get at least half of the xp from those "not in F8". Include in the "1x login task".

Soulboost is running 6 month. When you change the game in that period of time then of course you must change the tasks too.
It's a normal thing to do. Don't offer something we can't do.

12 hours ago, Zini said:

Don't offer something we can't do.

the dungeons still exist, people recruiting for it all day and night

you get free gear, why not work a bit for it

maybe look at it like this, you get to see other areas than just Ajanara and Jadestone

9 hours ago, lillvargen said:

the dungeons still exist, people recruiting for it all day and night

you get free gear, why not work a bit for it

maybe look at it like this, you get to see other areas than just Ajanara and Jadestone

Spot on. I came back to the game(having played in 2016th)  2 weeks ago and I'm nearly done with my ex main(FM is so dull now) and my new main(ex alt) BM.

I don't wait someone to make SB daily run - I make my own. Simple really.

RT, EL, FOE & Aero adverts are in faction/world chat all the time. And it doesn't take long to get there either...

Plus you don't need to do most of the 12 times quests either. I'm lvl 47 on my BM with the 3 dynamic quests remaining( Aero, Substratum and FOE). Since Substratum is in F8 I`ll just finish that. Simple really.  

His point would`ve stood tab better if he was talking about the solo dungeons. Finishing Mao with SB gear is all but fun 😄

On 1/31/2023 at 4:53 PM, Zini said:

Last time, we got xp automatically as "1x login task" from all dungeons we couldn't play anymore.
They should do the same this time as well.

They did Oô shoot even I wasn't aware of that.

On 1/31/2023 at 4:53 PM, Zini said:

Soulboost is running 6 month. When you change the game in that period of time then of course you must change the tasks too.
It's a normal thing to do. Don't offer something we can't do.

Issue here is KR doesn't fix their OP dung for west, and remove older content too fast. same time soulboost again malfunctions and this sucks. even best AP archievement can't be obtained AGAIN, since removing HM.

On 2/1/2023 at 3:20 PM, Machence said:

I don't wait someone to make SB daily run - I make my own. Simple really.

kudos to you, I like to read.

On 2/1/2023 at 3:20 PM, Machence said:

His point would`ve stood tab better if he was talking about the solo dungeons. Finishing Mao with SB gear is all but fun

depends on the class 😉