Unity System Overhaul [minor adjustments]

Saito Sacchi

basically this discussion will boil down to...

image.png

and any ETA on a continuation of this very system which [as it's been introduced] should have some impact on people running dungeons multiple times per day to farm some bonus stats. a limit of 500k [compared to the initial] is still low but ultimately will cap us at 210 and tons of unity charms

image.png

will pile up without any further use. Also 1 copper value for "any" item also feel a little lackluster. Still eventually you'd increase the unity level, what happened there? Am sitting on 210 for over a year now and no changes, yet we still get so many unity charms/day as if it still would be a thing.

Suggestions

I mean, I'll try to be more practical than realistic since you added a second page why wouldn't we get more slots instead. Or even just more stats on our raw unity level. Increase the level to a point we would consider this a neccessity, not an artifact which was discontinued alongside other systems such as 'bonus attributes'. We don't need to invent any new system, just refine and tweak it so charms aren't a rather useless relic.

Same would lowkey also apply to blue/purple unity stones...why is this still a thing? rng rarely works here and ultimately we'd need a sufficent way to farm vials to upgrade them.

I really like that faction tokens aren't a requirement anymore, but still this systems feel like an outdated shred of random data, which would be worth farming if there was actually a way to farm this.

So, I was wondering: Will unity see any updates or are we just getting weird log in rewards/ bonus rewards/ loot which isn't going to affect anything since unity is super dead now. On that note - how are we supposed to utilize this system when it caps really quick? Could we get like a unique trader NPC where we could get something usefull for this? Like unity token? Best szenario would be if you'd add this like the skystealer crystal: one could trade in a fix amount of unity for tokens/or loot in general.

Probably easiest to implement would be if unity charms will be antiqued and traded in for tokens.

Apologies for slightly hijacking your thread, but its still about the Unity system.

This has been on my mind lately

I would like to add some suggestions/wishes about the Unity stone boxes.

As our gear evolves over the years, so should the Unity stone boxes.

At some point this did happen with the addition of Demonsbane dungeons, we started getting:

image.png

And with Sanctum of Masters we got (albeit in very small quantities and 15g to open isn't nice either):

image.png

However, I think it's about time we start getting better versions of Unity stone chests from Daily Quests.

It's too tedious and time consuming to open the chests and attempt to refine them to a higher tier (there is 3(4*) tiers above Purple)

image.png+image.png<= should be phased out completely

image.png<= should be phased out for the majority

And they should be replaced by a new chests that gives either/or:

Guaranteed Transcendent (Yellow) tier stones

Guaranteed Heroic (Purple) with a reasonable chance to get Transcendent (25-30% chance)

We already get 3x Ascension + 9 Radiance stones (transcendent tier) from Soul Boost.

Good for new players, but they'll have to deal with the time consuming refinement process soon enough.

And this suggestion would also benefit veterans, but that was already getting obvious I hope.

Another option could be: increase the succesrate of fusing purple tier into yellow tier, so that it only requires like 2 purple stones.

Thanks for reading!

*the highest tier can't be obtained through refinement)

• Like 2

Personally speaking:

I rather they discontinue and stop unity here where it is without any new levels or stone slots, simply stop there and eliminate already one form of money progress and as suggested in the first thread, add maybe a continuous, fixed unity EXP bar once you  reach max level, that each time filled up gives you a fixed amount of unity tokens and does not increase stats or anything else.

56 minutes ago, Saito Sacchi said:

Hmm, fixed rewards upon n amount of unity accumulated sounds interesting. Now I am hyped.

240? That's boring, so 5min of charms and I can delete all. Seems like it.

Given it takes a lot of unity rep to reach 240 in KR, I highly doubt 5 million will be even close to enough.

nargh, I will however correct you: 5 MINutes of clicking charms on ~12 characters. 5mil 500k charms should do the trick too I would assume, but not gonna jump ship here.

unknown.png

Let's assume for once this sheet (data mined from KR server) is valid to come to us at some point. Not only is it a joke to move from to 520m total EXP just to add a mere 30 levels and some minor stats.

image.pngimage.png

we can even pinpoint from the new 240 benefits the increase stems from lv34:

image.png

Also the number for "to reach" 210 is correct, I will assume the rest is true and can be confirmed. Therefor

520179620 [total EXP] minus 309889420 [current max lvl] will translate into 210290200 OR ~211m EXP

to cap max level.

On 1/15/2023 at 2:24 AM, Saito Sacchi said:

image.png

as posted before I currently do have:

84 Magnificient Charms [100k ea/8.400k total]

6 Sparkling Unity Pearls [500k ea/3.000k total]

56 Exc Unity Charms [50k ea/2.800k total]

471 Eminence Unity exo [10k ea/4.710k total]

24 x 30k, 128 x 5k, 898 x 10k [10.340k]

123 Outstanding Rep Charm [50k ea/6.150k total]

8 Premier Reputation [500k ea/4.000k total]

I am lazy so this should total around 39.000.000 per character on my account, let alone whats left in my mailbox too. So yeah, 30 levels big numbers. teehe.

And I never remotely did farm reputation. I should pay close eye on daily train too. In fact daily challenge also would give 45k/char/day with rest rewards in mind easy 100k every 3days. So yeah, lvl 240 doesn't impress me at all. Just a bummer no new slots but maybe we get a system overhauled for west. Can't wait for it.