Has the training quests Path of Hongmoon been removed from the game?

FailsAtJumping

I'm a founder recently returning to the game and finding most of the fandom wiki to be totally out of date.  I keep getting spammed by the Hajoon wanting me to read some letter, but there is no purple link on the righthand side of my screen to click on, so I don't know the status of the class specific training paths that exist or used to exist.  I have found no videos more recent than 2016.  I really would like to learn my class better in this way, but I can't seem to find a way to receive Hajoon's letter.  Anyone know what is up with Hajoon's letter?

No purple quest available there.  I did it on my summoner when the game launched, but I can't seem to get the quest on my Kung Fu Master.  I've been checking all the quests on the map, and there are several missing, but I don't see anything purple on my map or in the journal.   Oh wait....maybe I wasn't checking the tab you mentioned.  I didn't even know there were tabs on the journal.

Yep...that was it.  The quest was hiding on that tab I didn't know existed.  Now all I have to do is figure out what's going on with the weapon management.  I have my weapon and accessories on summoner at a point where they say MAX, so I guess they need to evolve?, but the other classes, I am still stuck with base weapon with gems.  I am hoping the purple quests resolve some of this because nothing seems to work quite the same as I remember.

Edited by FailsAtJumping

Yeah, the purple training quests are no longer displayed in Quest Log on the right edge of the screen.

Instead you have to go to the "Quest Letters" tab in your Quest Journal ( J ). Problem is that those those quests are obsolete and depreciated.

Hajoon often tell you to wait for some visual effect that is no longer present in that fight as clue to when you should use the ability, or even better, to use ability that you do not have yet, because after series of game changes, it unlock at much higher levels.

I would say that those purple training quests are still available in the game only because of the story, as for the learning purpose, they were replaced by Hongmoon Training Room (F12).

Edited by DragonClaw
Corrections

I'm certain that every Quest Letter (purple training quests included) was automatically displayed in Quest Log and you could accept them by clicking on the icon in the Quest Log instead of Quest Letter tab in Quest Journal.

That was however back in 2016, when those quests were relevant in teaching new players some important game mechanics.

As I mentioned above, after the Martial Tome overhaul they no longer hold true and you are asked wait for enemy after-image that never trigger, or to use ability that is not available yet at that level.

For that reason those purple training quests are no longer automatically displayed in Quest Log. To avoid confusing actual new players.

They should be accepted only if you know what you are doing, and know how to complete them even though you actually can't do as Hajoon say.

Edited by DragonClaw
Corrections