1st week scores are back

Santa Flopson

@Green Storm I'm reporting this because it is happening again what happens on the first week is that scores were deleted, and then suddenly they come back.

It seems that as soon as the suspension was removed their scores were put back without them going/ re-doing the race again to get a proper time.

Edited by Light X

Hello, I want to report that all the times of banned people are back again. I just logged in after 7 days ban when I couldn't run at all and now I see that my time is back again, like it was after 1st week. I even said to myself that I won't risk this race anymore and I won't run at all, but it seems there is no point in that too. I wrote many many times to customer support about this, I described what happened to me and that I wanted to delete my bugged time, but I got no help from them, all they said was that they dont have the tools to do it. I mean okay, I got teleported and shouldn't abuse the bug that happened to me so I probably deserve that 7 days ban, but now what? Do I get permabanned now when I didn't even have the possibility to run at all?? I put so much money into my account, do you really think I would risk to use some 3rd party program?

Please tell me that you are going to do something about it @Green Storm, because this is so unfair towards all the players and there is no point to write to customer support anymore, cause I would get the same answer again.

1mSf9bX.png

@Green Storm

Hi!

As last week lot of people have their old rankings from first week stuck on the rankings board. 
Support says we shall write on forum, about the issues. 

A lot of people got banned in the process here the second week, as soon as the ban was lifted this afternoon the rankings also went back sadly. 
1. will these people get banned if they are just on the rankings board even tho not loggin into the game?
2. Will these people be able to login and not get banned  - as long as they dont do event?
3. can they do the event without getting banned ?

4. or are they screwed no matter what? 

Personally we would like some clearify on how we all can avoid the ban again - since we cannot change the rankings. Can u help clearify that pls asap?

• Like 1

after the first suspension scores have never been deleted. to do a proper time.

I think if it is not even possible to delete these scores just block the weekly rewards for the rest of the event (of course this is only for the ppl that have suspicious scores)  or when the board resets after the season ends. Because a lot of people will get permanent bans without even logging into their accounts.

Edited by Light X

please fix the bug the rank returned to week one before if something happened again it will be perma ban please do something guys ppl already stopped cheating since week 2 then we got ban 7 days and now after 7 days end the rank returned again to week one scores please take alook to that issue   @Green Storm

Edited by Nakazakii

@Green Storm
I would like to report about bringing back the old ranking board in Great windwalk event. Is one of your maintenance person trying to messed this one up? Its totally unfair for us who got suspended already. We spent so much time and money on this game. Why are you guys like to bring this record back? I have told that my demonsbane ranking and windwalk event ranking will reset to 0 and yet, its still there and back again to my normal record. So that means, if you do another ban wave less than 1:47,  all of us will get suspended again and all of us for sure will get permanent ban. Please fix this bug. We cant afford to lose our accounts.

• NCSOFT

Hi,

I posted about this in this update. The relevant part is the following:

We’d also like to clarify that during the past two maintenances, we have taken actions to prevent the accounts with abnormal completion times from receiving weekly rewards. Unfortunately, these actions were not reflected on the leaderboard players could see after the maintenance due to a bug in the script that was used.

So if I get that right, what we see now are not the rankings that are actually in the game? Is it going to be fixed after this maintenance? Im sorry for bothering you with that, but I am still little bit concerned about it. Im not going to run that race at all till its over, but my old time is still there and I would like it to disappear. Thanks for the answer

So is it better for the people that got suspended not to run the race at all? because 2nd week was like this.

1. Score gets erased

2. suddenly comeback

3. then erased again and suspend people for 7 days (without the opportunity to do a new score)

4. then when the players are back the scores are there again

so my question is what should we do? @Green Storm because no one here wants to lose their accounts.

This is lowkey unbelievable, not only we lost thousands of gold due to a mistake, but we are also risking our account for something we haven't done. Where is my compensation for all the time wasted on a mistake made by your side, devs huh? At this point, I won't login till the end of the event so I have a proof I haven't played all this time and have an Alibi to keep my account safe smh. 

• NCSOFT
14 minutes ago, zelinator said:

So if I get that right, what we see now are not the rankings that are actually in the game? Is it going to be fixed after this maintenance? Im sorry for bothering you with that, but I am still little bit concerned about it. Im not going to run that race at all till its over, but my old time is still there and I would like it to disappear. Thanks for the answer

It is our plan yes! We're hoping that the new script we have will work during tomorrow's maintenance.

• NCSOFT
10 minutes ago, Light X said:

so my question is what should we do? @Green Storm because no one here wants to lose their accounts.

I obviously cannot comment on your situation as I do not know it. Only the Customer Support Team has that level of visibility.

My suggestion is the one coming directly from our Terms of Use: play the game without any third party tools. They are not allowed and any player using a third party tool risks losing their account.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

Hi,

I posted about this in this update. The relevant part is the following:

We’d also like to clarify that during the past two maintenances, we have taken actions to prevent the accounts with abnormal completion times from receiving weekly rewards. Unfortunately, these actions were not reflected on the leaderboard players could see after the maintenance due to a bug in the script that was used.

Which is why we were banned TWICE right @Green Storm I'm getting sick of having my tickets instantly solved by support because they dont want to listen when I tell them I got banned a second time for their leaderboard bugs. They said I was on a blacklist so I was banned automatically by the system for the BUG. And what now? I get perma banned for no reason?

5 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

It is our plan yes! We're hoping that the new script we have will work during tomorrow's maintenance.

Thank you for the answer, I just logged in to get my rewards for diamond soul and I wont play till tomorrows maintenance so I will keep my hopes up and pray that the new script works. As a programmer myself I know that its hard to do something absolutely right, so good luck to you too.

• NCSOFT
2 minutes ago, MadBunny said:

Which is why we were banned TWICE right @Green Storm I'm getting sick of having my tickets instantly solved by support because they dont want to listen when I tell them I got banned a second time for their leaderboard bugs. They said I was on a blacklist so I was banned automatically by the system for the BUG. And what now? I get perma banned for no reason?

As I said multiple times before, I cannot discuss the specific of each case because I have no visibility or ways to check. This is something that can only be discussed with the Customer Support Team. Any other attempt to discuss it on the forums will lead to moderation, and even forum bans if this behavior is repeated.

13 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

As I said multiple times before, I cannot discuss the specific of each case because I have no visibility or ways to check. This is something that can only be discussed with the Customer Support Team. Any other attempt to discuss it on the forums will lead to moderation, and even forum bans if this behavior is repeated.

I know each case is different  and you cannot discuss deeply  on the situation.

But what we want you to understand is that on 2nd week ppl got unfairly ban.

Again thank you for answering.  I will look foward to the new scrip hopefully we do not get banned without the oportunity to do a fair time.

Edited by Light X