No events for two months???

DenialOfTruth

Not having events for two months in a row is a major problem. Before this recent string of no content, a player playing casually with two characters could get six Sacred Vials, Pet Packs, and Sterling Crystals a week (ignoring Soul League stuff, pls bring that back ASAP). Without events however, this number is cut down to two of each, crippling our effective progression by 66%. Will this be addressed or compensated for in some way?

Event for October: Soul League
Event for November: Wind Chasers (delayed from October)

Also you forgot about unity store. 21 tokens per week means 2.5 - 4 characters per week for a specific item (laughs).

I still don't know why have they delayed that event BUT I'm pretty sure that it will be super unfair (and pretty sure that you & they know what I mean).

/edit

Just found out that Wind Chasers got delayed AGAIN.
Just extend the Soul League then.

Edited by Walex

2 hours ago, Walex said:

Event for October: Soul League
Event for November: Wind Chasers (delayed from October)

Also you forgot about unity store. 21 tokens per week means 2.5 - 4 characters per week for a specific item (laughs).

I still don't know why have they delayed that event BUT I'm pretty sure that it will be super unfair (and pretty sure that you & they know what I mean).

/edit

Just found out that Wind Chasers got delayed AGAIN.
Just extend the Soul League then.

The odd part of all of this is that the crash bug happened in KR too, which means they were aware of it, fixed it in KR...and somehow cannot fix it instantly for NA/EU...? It doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

• Like 1

Let's be honest, the only version of the windwalking race event in our region will be a race between shoes abusers reaping short term rewards you'll never see and report tickets submission. Why would you even complain about that getting delayed, no matter the reason? Sure, the reason is .. sus.. but that's beyond the point.

3 hours ago, Rhiakath said:

Let's be honest, the only version of the windwalking race event in our region will be a race between shoes abusers reaping short term rewards you'll never see and report tickets submission. Why would you even complain about that getting delayed, no matter the reason? Sure, the reason is .. sus.. but that's beyond the point.

Because it's crippling our progression by 66%? Did you read my post?

1 hour ago, Green Storm said:

We have not released the schedule for the December update yet, so I suggest we continue this discussion when we've given you the details of what's coming.

While true, I hope this doesn't become a recurring theme where events get delayed, causing disruptions long term. I know you have nothing to do with what gets delayed or not, you just relay to us the good or bad news, but it is pretty frustrating. At least it sounds like we're getting an event after all, and I do got to commend the rapid work to ensure we get the Wind Chasers update.