Your feedback about Black Friday sales!

Green Storm

What I want to see in Black Friday Sales are :

1. Premium Membership 50% 🤭 (It's gonna be most favourite thing around !)

2. Old Outfits for Race Spesific like Gon's Male and Fem one, etc. (Please help Gon's Race finding its precious outfit *begging*)

3. Old Pet Cosmetic like that flame-man, etc. (I haven't seen this one on your F10 since 2018, so why not bringing it back to sale on Black Friday Sale !)

4. 50% for all vouchers like Race-change one, Name-change one, Appearance-change one. (So we all have chance to get new name or even a new appearance for celebrating Christmas and New Year !)

Note : please make all available for both NCCoin and HMCoin.

Something that HELP new and returning player 

1) Collection PETS (in Bundle or alone)

2)Discount on 90Days premium

3) Bundles  to help catch the old players

• Bundle with True Sky Talisman + 10 stigma Crystals
  • 100 (bound) sterling crystal for like 4000 Ncoins 1 time buy only
  • Hongmoon Exp Talisman (ALOTS) (that only work in level lower of 30 or 25)

Hello Greenstorm,

I would like to see in the blackfirday sales the following wonderful things:

- Upgraded Pet gem chests (including hexagonal pet gems)

- 0 Hongmoon coin bundles (Pet pack, Sacred vial, Sterling scale crystal, Ethereal Vial)

And the most important:
-NCOIN purchase Discount: 
4.000 NCOIN at half price
8.000 NCOIN at half price
20.000 NCOIN at half price

OR special gifts for NCOIN purchase like:
4000 NCOIN : Sparkling venture token + 5 Sacred Oils, 5 Pet Pods
8000 NCOIN: 2 Spakrling venture tokens + 15 Sacred Oils, 15 Pet Pods
20.000 NCOIN: 5 Sparkling Venture tokens + 50 Sacred Oils, 50 Pet Pods

-Make ALL cosmetic items avaiable on the cosmetics tab in the hongmoon store during the holiday times: 11.09-15.01

Hoping for this request reaching the development+markegint team and wishing you further good job.

Best Regards,
CatchSpeLL

Edited by CatchSpeLL

14 hours ago, Clannadx said:

Something that HELP new and returning player 

1) Collection PETS (in Bundle or alone)

2)Discount on 90Days premium

3) Bundles  to help catch the old players

• Bundle with True Sky Talisman + 10 stigma Crystals
  • 100 (bound) sterling crystal for like 4000 Ncoins 1 time buy only
  • Hongmoon Exp Talisman (ALOTS) (that only work in level lower of 30 or 25)

Maybe you also want True Upsurge Weapon +20, +20 Oculus gear and +20 everything else "to help new players"

2 hours ago, Hasagi said:

Maybe you also want True Upsurge Weapon +20, +20 Oculus gear and +20 everything else "to help new players"

they already give for FREE the last Soul,  shadow fury stage 9, and all the skystelar Accessories, so what are you talking about??   
I'm not asking for anything weird, It's more I don't even ask for things from the last stage

the game change, or you don't know from the HM level 1 to 25 is still less experience that from 39 to 40 and in korea is already lvl 50 hm  a new player will need 25x times the experience from HM 1 to 25 to try to get lvl 50 hm

the salt and hurt from old player is amazing

Edited by Clannadx

45 minutes ago, Clannadx said:

they already give for FREE the last Soul,  shadow fury stage 9, and all the skystelar Accessories, so what are you talking about??   
I'm not asking for anything weird, It's more I don't even ask for things from the last stage

the game change, or you don't know from the HM level 1 to 25 is still less experience that from 39 to 40 and in korea is already lvl 50 hm  a new player will need 25x times the experience from HM 1 to 25 to try to get lvl 50 hm

the salt and hurt from old player is amazing

a new player starting now will never see hm 50 only veterans who been playing since day 1 of NA/EU launch will see it and even then it's from grinding end game content at the highest stages possible. and they gave those out for free because of the new class. Remember a lot of things were broken for musician on patch so those helped out and worked on musician class. it's not about salt it's just that you gotta work hard to earn your gear.

55 minutes ago, MishaJ said:

a new player starting now will never see hm 50 only veterans who been playing since day 1 of NA/EU launch will see it and even then it's from grinding end game content at the highest stages possible. and they gave those out for free because of the new class. Remember a lot of things were broken for musician on patch so those helped out and worked on musician class. it's not about salt it's just that you gotta work hard to earn your gear.

na is salt,
if that was the case then they will never put a lvl 60 vaucher (because work hard for earn your level right?)
or they never change the evolution system, again if you evolve your weapon from the lvl 16 one to the last one because you do it in 2016 until now, everybody need to do the same. right? they can sell or give good items because "i work hard years ago for earn my gear" 

"how you dare to skip something the i farm for years you need to do the same"

STFU

i imagine when they give all the thing last update you get angry so funny

Edited by Clannadx

In no particular order:

Premium - 90/180 days worth, at least 40% discount, max 70%. Gifting allowed for this would be nice as well if possible. Limit one use per account.
NCoin purchase discounts with or without extras attached to the 4000, 8000, and 20000 bundles.

Sterling Crystals - currently no way to get bound Sterling outside of weekly purchases, events, or trove. No way to obtain tradeable Sterling except for trove.
Stigma Crystals - currently the only way to get Stigmas are from Unity and Soul Boost (which we lose after this week). There is no way to obtain tradeable Stigma currently.

Sacred Oils/Vials
Pet Packs/Pods

Ajanara Bonus Reward Resets - currently no way to obtain unless you purchase 1/week from Dragon Express with Premium.

Chaos Emblems

Either the RNG Pet Gem boxes or the Penta Pet Gem Selection Chests
Hexa Gem vouchers
Previous Trove outfits/weapon skins minus the most recent trove's
Collection items that are currently unobtainable (Merchant of Wonders items, Sesame the Fox pet, etc.)

Oculus Keys - limited to 3/day from daily challenge compounded with an EXTREMELY low drop rate from f8 makes boxes just pile up with no keys to open them with.
Transformation Stones/Premium Transformation Stones
Ethereal Vials

Upsurge Essence - they are currently heavily overpriced, even in Dragon Express. It is not worth burning 8 Refined Honing Oils for one Upsurge when it requires multiple essences to even attempt tapping weapon.

Reputation charms

Elder/Nocturnal/Shimmering Scale bundles for those that still need them

Portrait Chests

• Like 1

I'd like to see some of the older cosmetics that have not been re-released recently. Just to name a few:

Feline Frisky Headband
Secretkeeper set
Wilting Flower
Red Queen (Gon Female only)
Ivory Bird (Jin Female only)
Butterfly (Yun only)
Sunrise Action Hero
White Night
Empress' Regalia set
Lunar Eclipse
Southern Tiger
Arcanist
Gold Dragon
Highwater
Red Raider set (not to be confused with Red Rider set currently in F10)
Dark Distinction
After Hours set (I'm not sure if this was ever released in NA/EU but it is in F3)
Regium Corvus set

There are more but most of these have not been available for years.
And of course the discounted appearance/race change vouchers are also welcome. 🙂

Skystealer/starcross/oculus crystal bundles in a quantity of 10,000 for skystealer and 5k for starcross and 1k for oculus. Also only like 1500 Ncoin/HMcoin each.

UNITY Stones, 200 point value splendor stone point value, Stellar ascension stone value ones, these have so far only been accessible to people who do 800 keys for the last 3 years? and its lame that normal players who don't whale cant get them. The 160 and 200 point value unity stones need to be available to players.

For 2000 Ncoin/HMcoin each

Gems Octagonal and Penta Pet gems and not RNG boxes that give you garbage pet gems no one wants, theres people who are 10k boss AP with just free pet gems triangles, this is pathetic. On that note restructure the pet gem upgrade costs!

Psyches: Moontide/Nayuls and Grand psyches from the summer trove that were given out as 300 key rewards