100% Fails

andy12008

Hi Green Storm times ne question and indeed it is so intentional that with the new earring and ring it from +1 to +2 always 100% fails, so it also fails 100% from +2 to +3 etc. Have no desire to what awaits me now after +6 probably failts then also at 100% fail permanently.

update to my situation now so it fails unabated further so that I if everything goes well after 3 days farming have reached the 100% fail to then get a plus.So do something so that you get more of the upgrade stones because 3-4 days several hours a day farming is too much.How other people have managed so quickly to get their equipment to + 12 and higher is a mystery to me.Have in the meantime also already diamond statuas in the soul league so on too few runs it can not be.

Translated with DeepL

46 minutes ago, andy12008 said:

How other people have managed so quickly to get their equipment to + 12 and higher is a mystery to me

You use the Succession tab to transfer your +'s from starcross onto the new item.

47 minutes ago, andy12008 said:

Have in the meantime also already diamond statuas in the soul league

You get a lot of soul league points from the weekly rankings, so if poeple are high in the rankings, they get diamond fast.

Hi so I've got meien diamond status actually mainly through runs, but that does not change the fact that every attempt to get a level higher always fails before 100% with the new earring just like the ring am now again on 100% fail when trying to get the earring from + 6 to +7 and that with so few materials we get from the runs.Sure from Dailys and weeklys we get some but that's too few, because you still need, for example, yes for the stones that you put in the ring and earring.

Translated with DeepL

16 hours ago, andy12008 said:

Hi so I've got meien diamond status actually mainly through runs, but that does not change the fact that every attempt to get a level higher always fails before 100% with the new earring just like the ring am now again on 100% fail when trying to get the earring from + 6 to +7 and that with so few materials we get from the runs.Sure from Dailys and weeklys we get some but that's too few, because you still need, for example, yes for the stones that you put in the ring and earring.

Translated with DeepL

That's just exceptionally bad luck, really.

• 4 weeks later...

So I just tried to plussen my bracelet of divine disposition because I got enough material together and needed 71 attempts for a plus (I of course also achieved the 100% fail there, i.e. 70 fails in a row) That's around 50k gold for a plus + materials, The weapon was over 260k gold + materials for a plus.every time. If it goes on like this, I'll go too, I don't enjoy something like that.

Edited by andy12008

4 hours ago, andy12008 said:

So I just tried to plussen my bracelet of divine disposition because I got enough material together and needed 71 attempts for a plus (I of course also achieved the 100% fail there, i.e. 70 fails in a row) That's around 50k gold for a plus + materials, The weapon was over 260k gold + materials for a plus.every time. If it goes on like this, I'll go too, I don't enjoy something like that.

It only gets harder and harder to upgrade as you go up

You can be lucky and one tap upgrade somethings, But it is not very common.

Currently i am at a stage in my upgrading where i would need like 300 attempts in order to 100% the bar, since each attempt does not give a full 1%, and it is like that for all of the acc's

Edited by Draknalor

It's true the higher you get, the more difficult it becomes to upgrade, but not as 100% and with the ring and earring the 100% fail started at +1 to +2 and that's not ok. It costs me not only gold but also tons of materials and I don't know where to get them from with the little we get.