A few suggestions

DyoxEvo

I want to give a few suggestions, some regarding crucial problems, others related to quality of life.

Change the way Upsurge weapon, Starcross acessories, Manifest Soul, Uproar Pet Aura and any other piece of gear that uses or will use Evolution Progress, this sort of system certainly is a upgrade from the previous Mythical system,  however, it still is terrible considering that you do not get failstacks on items, but rather a limit to how much you fail to upgrade and an item, however that limit is way too much, to put it into prespective, at the moment I have a +10 Starcross Ring, it is at 59.90% of Reinforcement Progress, I gained about 1.90% for each upgrade failure, with Synthesis Stones, I uses Synthesis Stones for the vast majority, I am sure I spend at least 25000 gold and this is not something of the tier like +18 or 19, I am not even sure how much it would cost to put it to +20, so what I suggest is adding actual failstacks, the more the Reinforcement Progress percentage increases the more the chance of success increases, it is much more player friendly system.

Make it possible to use the compound system page on cross-server, it is very incovenient that I cannot change page while on cross-server, change from a page focused on Mystic to Debuff Damage for example, which tends to be the case because you need certain stats for different things.

Make Elder Scales, Nocturnal Scales, Shimmering Scales bound-to-account and put more ways to farm them.

Put Shadow Fury Soul Shields in the Premium Membership tab on the Dragon Express and give the Premium Membership tab a general upgrade, the Premium Membership has not been updated in a while and to top it off most of the item on that tab are obsolete, I think it is fine to leave those there but should add more, especially considering that premium membership is a paid service.

Add open world content and buff older content, this game has a very large open world yet the vast majority of it is not used, some tasks, daily quests, random quests, timed quests, material gathering, more collections could be added for example.

Make skystealer crystals bound-to-account.

Bring back the gear upgrade path page.

Make it possible to upgrade Ascension splendor stones through the Splendor Stone Refinement.

Do some sort of revamp for pvp.

Bring back outfits that haven't been released again a while, I have seen this happening already but it tends to be very few outfits and not very regularly.

Make premium membership tradable and not just giftable.

Bring back the merchants that could appear at the end of instances.

Fix the 50 Attack Power achievement, it only has easy mode, normal mode and hard mode not stages anymore.

Put the outfit pieces from Circle of Sundering back on the merchant Songhyun, each piece separately, I do not even know how many weeks it took me to get the complete Inner Fire outfit from the Circle of Sundering Supplies chest, also make it dropable.

The Substratum Acessory Selection Chest and Skystealer Accessory Selection Chest from the merchant Kang Sangyoung cannot be bought without certain achievements, however those achievements cannot be completed anymore so those have to be changed or removed.

Make all stackable items stack up to 30000 units, I know some items can stack more than 9999 units but most for some reason it is not the case.

Put more anti-cheating measures.

@Green Storm

Edited by DyoxEvo
  • Like 3

• NCSOFT
1 hour ago, Uldrum said:

Can we please just keep every thing in one place?

Easier for them to go back and look through it that way

In principle, I agree, and I would even create a specific thread for suggestions (maybe I'll do it after tomorrow's update). That said, I noticed that the Blade& & Soul community is "fairly chatty" and often discusses other players' suggestions. So right now, I'm keeping both options on the table. Maybe I'll submit a poll to see how people feel about either option?

Thanks for your suggestions, @DyoxEvo, and others who shared theirs before. I'm keeping those in my bookmarks to gather more feedback and try to present it to our teams.

P.S.: please stop tagging me in your posts. It doesn't bring the kind of visibility you think it does. Just imagine if you were facing a crowd of people and each of them were shouting your name?

14 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

In principle, I agree, and I would even create a specific thread for suggestions (maybe I'll do it after tomorrow's update). That said, I noticed that the Blade& & Soul community is "fairly chatty" and often discusses other players' suggestions. So right now, I'm keeping both options on the table. Maybe I'll submit a poll to see how people feel about either option?

Thanks for your suggestions, @DyoxEvo, and others who shared theirs before. I'm keeping those in my bookmarks to gather more feedback and try to present it to our teams.

P.S.: please stop tagging me in your posts. It doesn't bring the kind of visibility you think it does. Just imagine if you were facing a crowd of people and each of them were shouting your name?

I was not tagging for the sake of visibility, just to make sure that someone from ncwest reads it and as far as I know there is not much conversation coming from ncwest to prove me otherwise, but you seem to read the suggestions so I will not tag any further do not worry.

8 hours ago, DyoxEvo said:

I want to give a few suggestions, some regarding crucial problems, others related to quality of life.

Change the way Upsurge weapon, Starcross acessories, Manifest Soul, Uproar Pet Aura and any other piece of gear that uses or will use Evolution Progress, this sort of system certainly is a upgrade from the previous Mythical system,  however, it still is terrible considering that you do not get failstacks on items, but rather a limit to how much you fail to upgrade and an item, however that limit is way too much, to put it into prespective, at the moment I have a +10 Starcross Ring, it is at 59.90% of Reinforcement Progress, I gained about 1.90% for each upgrade failure, with Synthesis Stones, I uses Synthesis Stones for the vast majority, I am sure I spend at least 25000 gold and this is not something of the tier like +18 or 19, I am not even sure how much it would cost to put it to +20, so what I suggest is adding actual failstacks, the more the Reinforcement Progress percentage increases the more the chance of success increases, it is much more player friendly system.

Make it possible to use the compound system page on cross-server, it is very incovenient that I cannot change page while on cross-server, change from a page focused on Mystic to Debuff Damage for example, which tends to be the case because you need certain stats for different things.

Make Elder Scales, Nocturnal Scales, Shimmering Scales bound-to-account and put more ways to farm them.

Put Shadow Fury Soul Shields in the Premium Membership tab on the Dragon Express and give the Premium Membership tab a general upgrade, the Premium Membership has not been updated in a while and to top it off most of the item on that tab are obsolete, I think it is fine to leave those there but should add more, especially considering that premium membership is a paid service.

Add open world content and buff older content, this game has a very large open world yet the vast majority of it is not used, some tasks, daily quests, random quests, timed quests, material gathering, more collections could be added for example.

Make skystealer crystals bound-to-account.

Bring back the gear upgrade path page.

Make it possible to upgrade Ascension splendor stones through the Splendor Stone Refinement.

Do some sort of revamp for pvp.

Bring back outfits that haven't been released again a while, I have seen this happening already but it tends to be very few outfits and not very regularly.

Make premium membership tradable and not just giftable.

Bring back the merchants that could appear at the end of instances.

Fix the 50 Attack Power achievement, it only has easy mode, normal mode and hard mode not stages anymore.

Put the outfit pieces from Circle of Sundering back on the merchant Songhyun, each piece separately, I do not even know how many weeks it took me to get the complete Inner Fire outfit from the Circle of Sundering Supplies chest, also make it dropable.

The Substratum Acessory Selection Chest and Skystealer Accessory Selection Chest from the merchant Kang Sangyoung cannot be bought without certain achievements, however those achievements cannot be completed anymore so those have to be changed or removed.

Make all stackable items stack up to 30000 units, I know some items can stack more than 9999 units but most for some reason it is not the case.

Put more anti-cheating measures.

@Green Storm

Hello, I think it is worth doing the improvements if there is a 5% chance of the evolution accesories, weapon and we failed to get 1.5% evolution progress, and then our next evolution would increase succesion to 6.5% success, if e.g. We have 35% evolution progress, the next evolution succes should be 40% (35%+5%=40%).

Edited by Zeusz
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Zeusz said:

Hello, I think it is worth doing the improvements if there is a 5% chance of the evolution accesories, weapon and we failed to get 1.5% evolution progress, and then our next evolution would increase succesion to 6.5% success, if e.g. We have 35% evolution progress, the next evolution succes should be 40% (35%+5%=40%).

That is exactly what I meant. Actual failstacks.

• Like 1