Sterling scale and events

Hi guys, it seems like BnS is turning way more to be pay2win, for example sterling scale can't be obtained unless we buy from hongmoon store, also for new dungeon, it's very difficult with bad drop rate compared to csc, moreover the events are so useless, am i the only one like that here?

4 minutes ago, HeroicKnightt said:

Hi guys, it seems like BnS is turning way more to be pay2win, for example sterling scale can't be obtained unless we buy from hongmoon store, also for new dungeon, it's very difficult with bad drop rate compared to csc, moreover the events are so useless, am i the only one like that here?

You're completely right. With far less of every possible upgrade resource available, I suspect the reasons it was asked about the cash shop and trove recently is to add these missing materials to that. What a utter joke of a set of updates lately.

• Like 1

it was pretty much a p2W their Troves started out with 1 star, 2 star, 3 star and the rare 4 star items ..... now its' just 1 star, 2 star and they are pretty much junk except for the outfits. They're cutting off all resources that can be gotten in dungeon and making them store goods with a hefty price tag.  They aren't going to change anything because they don't care.