Kaebi Village Event

dampfgurke

Hello, the Kaebi Village Event page seems a bit bare bones, can you give us any info on expected rewards for the event? What items can be gained by completing the event dungeon?  This is an event dungeon that was specifically added to address the gold issues that exist in our region, so  it is a bit weird to not mention the gold gain.

Please please don't ruin this patch. The format with the tickets and as event is the same as the Taiwan server got recently. But they only got 50 gold daily from it which is far from the amount this region currently so desperately needs. A lot of hope from nearly everyone I know (including myself) is placed into this patch.

• NCSOFT
20 hours ago, dampfgurke said:

Hello, the Kaebi Village Event page seems a bit bare bones, can you give us any info on expected rewards for the event? What items can be gained by completing the event dungeon?  This is an event dungeon that was specifically added to address the gold issues that exist in our region, so  it is a bit weird to not mention the gold gain.

I think I already replied to you on Twitter but I'll share the info here: we always publish an overview of the update first, and then follow up with deeper dive into each part of the release. This time around, the patch notes have been longer to process so I won't have them ready tomorrow (Friday) but early next week!

• NCSOFT
1 hour ago, Rhiakath said:

Do you feel ready to stream it? Might be nice.

I wanted to update the community about that: I'm not ready yet, but I've started working on it behind the scenes (like all things in our jobs, you only really see the tip of the iceberg; you only see me, but I talk to dozens of people). It's in the middle of my list of things to do in terms of priorities, and sometimes it gets bumped down when other tasks take precedence. The team and I want Blade & Soul livestreams to come back, but it won't be for a few months at least. I know the Blade & Soul community wants those streams, but we want to do them properly and not rush. Thanks for your patience 🙂

P.S.: we're off-topic but I'll allow it this time 😉

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Green Storm said:

I think I already replied to you on Twitter but I'll share the info here: we always publish an overview of the update first, and then follow up with deeper dive into each part of the release. This time around, the patch notes have been longer to process so I won't have them ready tomorrow (Friday) but early next week!

Longer patch notes strikes me as a potentially good sign of the content we can expect this time around. Looking forward to reading them when they go up...I think I speak for many when I say fingers are crossed that it helps reduce the complaints about gold income.

After reading the rewards I must deeply question why, for two events in a row now, why there are no Sacred Vials nor Pet Packs on offer? This is extremely atypical at this point and reduces the ability for players to upgrade their Soul, Talisman, and Pet Aura TREMENDOUSLY and needs to be addressed. Is NCSoft intending to make those three items pay to win like they did Heart recently?